Scary story 8 ( camping )

There was a mother with 2 little children of 5 and 6 years old , who wanted to go out camping in her old clubhouse of when she was younger . The children were of course exited .

The next day they left their house for only one night going to the clubhouse on foot . It was not that far of a walk . When they finally arrived it was about 12:15 pm so they decided to eat the selfmade buns they brought here in their picnic basket . It was a really beautifull day and the mother and the children were having fun and without they knew it , it was already 19:22 pm ( you know what they say ' ' time flies , when youre having fun ' ;)) It was starting to get dark so they decited to go inside and make somthing to eat . Whil they were eating dinner , they heard a loud scream . The children were imedietely scared and the mother tried to calm her children down . She said it were probably some animals but they didn't believe her . So she decided to go take a look by herself . She tells her children to stay inside wathever may happen . With that she goes outside with a flashlight to look where the scream comes from .

When the mother was gone the 2 children went to play , as time went by they heard another scream following with a boem boem shhhh......

the children were again really scared and imedietly stopped playing . They heard it again , now closer than the first time .
boem boem shhhh.......

They wanted to know who and what it was , maybay it was their mother . with that thought they went to open the front door revealing their mother in a terrible and scary looking sight . The sound they heard was caused by the mother who's lower half was cut off by an ax ,

trying to go back to the house by using her elbows to push her forth over the ground boem ( right elbow )
boem ( left elbow ) shhhhh..... ( the rest of her body sliding over the ground ) ..........