Scary story 13 ( The haunted mansion )

Tonight I am going to a haunted and abandoned building . I am going to take a few pictures of the house on the outside , cause I'm not such a ghost freak . It was about time so I took my camera tripod and camera with me . When I arrived I put my camera tripod in front of the building and I took 4 pictures . It looked really scary . I went back home to take a look at my pictures .

First picture : Nothing

Second picture : Nothing also

Third picture : Nothing

But when I saw the last picture my heart stopped !

I saw a small and terrifying face in the corner of the window on the second floor looking at me . OOOH GOD !! A GHOST !!

I couldn't believe it so I called my friend to go take a look with me on the first floor of the building . I know , stupid right ! I just wanna make sure it was not a sick joke .

I went to the building and my friend was already there , so we quickly went inside and upstairs . We where about to enter the room and I was ready to run away if something would happen . When we entered the room , we burst out laughing . It wasn't a ghost I saw behind the window , it was a doll !

A doll that seomone put behind the window . LOL !! You see it was a stupid joke !!! ;)

Read verry carefully and than you'll realize it's not so funny after all !!! ;)

xxx