Scary story 17 ( The babysitter 2 )

There once was a girl , 17 years , who was babysitting on 3 lovely children . When the kids finally slept all in the same room , the phone rang . She picked up and a scary voice yelled : "CHECK THE CHILDREN , CHECK THE CHILDREN !" she was overwhelmed and a bit scared . "Stupid prankster ! Go botter someone else !" she thought to herself , but just to be sure she did what the voice told her . she went upstairs to check . Nothing . They were still sleeping like roses . 20 minutes later , when the girl was reading a book on wattpad , the phone rang . She picked up "CHECK THE CHILDREN , CHECK THE CHILDREN !" The same scary voice yelled . Ughhh....."Please stop !" , she thought , but still she went upstairs again , to check . When she opened the door she could not believe what she saw . Screaming she left the room where she had found the 3 bodies of the children with no head on it . When she was outside , trembling like hell , she saw the 3 heads of the children hanging at the front door . At that moment the parents ( of the children ) came home and the saw the heads of their children and their babysitter with a butcher knife covered in blood in her hand.......
CRAZY ;) and weird