Scary story 7 ( The mirror )

I'm gonna babysit today on the baby of a best friend of my mum . I'm almost there . When I arrive I go to the door and knock , Sylvie ( my mum's friend ) comes to open the door ready and steady to leave . She says to come in and make it myself comfortable . She already had said what I have to do before ( actually my mum did ;)) so she leaves . After a couples of houres I go put Lilly in her bed cause It's already late . When I'm done ( and Lilly is almost asleep ) I want to go out but I see something terrified and scary . I look out the window to see a strange man in the gardin with an evil grin on his face while he's holding a knife . I call Sylvie to relax myself not wanting to leave Lilly . Maybe Sylvie says It's her crazy neighboor who is trying to be ' funny ' and scare peoples asses of !!
'hello , is everything alright there ? '
' Yes with Lilly is everything fine , but I see a really scary man standing in the gardin when look trought the window of Lilly's bedroom , is that normal ? '
' uuhmmm.....Lilly doens't have a window in her room she has a mirror !! ' ...........

Ughhh... I really hate this one , creepy !! btw I love you guys alot cause I already have 205 reads ! Yeah !! Happydance.......!!! ;) xxx