- 14 -

now streaming..
SLEEP TIGHT
highlight

------------------

stepping down the stairs of the bus, touching the ground finally after 1 hour in the bus sitting our laps off stinging hurt. looking around there's pine trees, parking lots, road, it look mostly like the outbacks. walking down the pavement, seeing a bright orange-brown sign with the title ' Caversham Wildlife Park 

passing the entrance gate seeing the kangaroo field by the right side of the entrance, the field is built widely so the kangaroos can hop wherever they want but well secured with the wall around them

firstly on our tour is walking into the the birds sections. seeing different kinds of birds such as kookaburra, a tawny frog-mouth , a bush thick-knee,   black breasted buzzard, emus, australian bustard, black swans and more birds.

at the middle of birds's cages there's a small caged wall and the koala's are inside sleeping, we went inside setting our camera's ready. " hurry .. hurry, before the koala fell asleep again ! " doyun flattered softly, pulling all of us in place around the koala. watching our steps abit not wanting to step on the poo.  

' click click ' sounds goes the camera as we selfie together with the koala taking 3 to 4 pics then letting the other students take pictures of the koalas too. ( A/n : since koalas are sleepers.  on photos they're caught mostly with their eyes close, if you get them awake that's such a rare thing to capture )

  on photos they're caught mostly with their eyes close, if you get them awake that's such a rare thing to capture )

here's one koala sleeping off their life ~ HAHA 

due to the visit time is over, we sadly bid goodbye to the koalas who were sleeping and continues with our bird tour, stopping by the parrot. " come on, say something to the bird to see if they can speak like what johnny oppa said " herin mumbled, elbowing hina who shrug hesitating. 

" somi, why don't you whistle? " i muttered to somi, she flinched at first then started whistling a bit. she stops, everyone looking at the parrot with certain looks waiting for the bird to imitate somi's whistle.

hwi hwi hwi ~ slowly the parrot imitate somi's whittle left us all in chuckles yet still astounding. " say something else " hina uttered happily, wanting to see the parrots imitate again. " hurry miju " she added making me flinch a bit by the sudden shout.

what should i say ? should i ..

" umm ..  h- " before i could ever finish my sentence, i was cutted " pinkeu ! " herin shouted out loud, i huffed a small chuckle by her statement then the parrot started imitate herin and repeating it over and over again, making herin scoffed in annoyance.

she must've like pink .. just like the parrot.

continuing our tour, off to the molly's farm which has horses, goats, chicken and other. " let's get the hay to give to the pony there " i muttered inviting them, they nodded in agreement. taking a hand full and of to the nursery stable, where the pony is.

" hello, are you here to feed little penny? " the lady in charge spoke, she was wearing the green uniform like the other workers and topping it off with a cowboy hat. " yes " we shrugged happily. " slowly hold out the hay, then penny will eat it " she uttered the instructions, we followed it slowly with a bit hesitated of nervousness flowing.

" no need to be scared, it won't eat your hand " she comforted us, we sighed in relief as little penny slowly comp down the hay in our hands. while we were doing that, we patted her body slowly brushing her fur. And not forgetting to take pictures with little penny even with the lady in charge. She thanked us gratefully for taking care of little penny.

cute name .. little penny

" let's go , the Farm Show is about to start ! " hina muttered in excitement pulling us into the pavilion, sitting on the middle side and row 4 from the stage. seeing the sheeps outside on the field freely and three dog caged up on the side of the stage. 

poor dogs being caged up.

- : - : - : - : -

hye ! okay another boring chapter ~ i don't know ... i'm having writers block huhu someone help me . Anyway, stay healthy !

i'm hungry ..

lots of love,
renjun's wife
eun.