- 21 -

now streaming..
FOOL
winner

-------------

jeno.

+ % +

eyesmiley
hey mark!
can i ask you
something

minrapper is online ..

minrapper
yeaah sure

minrapper
what is it ?

eyesmiley
do you know
miju's house
address ?

minrapper
yupp she's
lives in my
neighbourhood

minrapper
but, why do
you want it ?

eyesmiley
umm, just
school project

minrapper
but you aren't
on the same
class as her

minrapper
you could just
said that you
liked her, i could
give it to you

eyesmiley
okay fine

eyesmiley
i do like her
satisfied ?

minrapper
definitely!
but take
good care of her

minrapper
here's her address
' open link for the address '

eyesmiley
thanks mark !

eyesmiley
i will ;))

+ % +

shutting my phone as i shove it into one of my pockets, set buckling her bag in front of me then all that's left is, miju.

this is gonna be a long walk in the park

huffing some air before turning my back to miju then wrapping her hands around my neck and lifting her body as she lean on my back. she groans a bit then went back to sleep.

what's her weight ?

piggybacking her, adjusting first before any injuries happen. Beginning my journey out the library door to her house.

along walking down the pavement, quite struggling to keep balance " how much do you weight, miju ? " i uttered.

suddenly she groans " sumi soju " she murmured moving then went back to sleep.

" soju? aren't you underage to drink that ? " i shrugged but i'm sure she's fully asleep.

" i like this " she spoke again.

i twitch weird, what kind of dream is she really having? lifting her up again as she slips down but every time doing that, it needs a big huff of air.

" lee jeno! " she shuttered, making me startled as i stopped my tracks, glancing at her face leaning against my shoulder.

she looks cute and a smile creeps onto my face, giggling.

after a long walk, finally arriving at her mansion. it looks big from the outside, ringing the bell next to the gate.

" who's this ? " the speaker spoke, it sounded feminine thinking it may be her mom

" i'm jeno, miju fell asleep and now i'm carrying her on my back " i answered at the speaker.

" ah, please come in "

the gate automatically open, seeing there was no one on the other side gives me the creeps. knocking on the door as a woman opens it.

" oh my miju dear! " miju's mom uttered startled seeing miju sleeping on my back. " thank you, young man. Are you friends of miju's ? "

nodding " yes " i shrugged smiling, not knowing where her bedroom is.

" ah, miju's bedroom is upstairs at the end of the hallway. And it has a sign ' Miju's room ' " she mumbled showing the way up the stairs.

walking up the flight stairs, showing no struggles as her mom watches us in worried. Going to miju's room with the given directions earlier, seeing the sign ' Miju's room ' held against the door. Twisting the doorknob and closing the door behind with my legs. The room was big, bigger than my room. It had nice floral wallpaper on the walls, a shiny chandelier at the middle lighting the room, two soft sofas and one leather one, a television standing on a table facing the bed.

" woah, it looks more like a grand hotel " i murmured, gasping shock of her grand room.

stepping towards the queen sized bed, laying her on the bed and adjusting the pillow and blankets so she'd sleep comfy. sitting on the side of her bed, starring at her face as she sleeps.

a chuckled came out, smiling like a fool.

she began groaning again, speaking silly stuff " jeno " she murmured twitching side to side " i like you " she added smiling, creeping back to sleep.

mind going blank as i realize something that made me such fool.

- : - : - : - : -

+Thanks again for the 2.5K
+It's nearly ending !

lots of love,
renjun's wife
eun.