- 7 -

now streaming..
CHEER UP
twice

-------------

" Miju-ah , aren't you eating ? " koeun asks weird seeing miju not eating her food. Usually she would even ask to have some of our foods especially Do yun's lunchbox. Now , she's there sitting with her lunchbox untouched and blankly starring out the window.

Miju shooks her head. " you guys can take mine if you want to " she mumbled pushing her lunchbox to our side of the table. " That's weird ? " lami and hina muttered at the same time. Everyone could sense that she's acting very weird today.

"That's it, I can't take it anymore! " somi bursted straightening her back, the others flinched at her actions and slightly confused.

" what can't you take it anymore ? " do yun shrugged confused but was totally ignored by somi. she sighs.

" What's wrong miju? i know something is bothering you. You've been acting weird today, you weren't your true self. In class you weren't paying full attention even English lesson, you were mostly starring out the window and you didn't even eat your lunch. "

Miju sighs lowering her head. " Come on Miju, spill the beans. "

" It's okay you can tell us, we're your friends " Hina mumbled blinking her eyelashes with a smirk plastered.

" We won't tell anyone about it " lami spoke anxiously.

" is it too obvious? " miju finally spoke. " totally "

" well ... i've been texting jeno these few days and somehow i feel like he's annoyed with me. So, if i want him to considerate my feelings for him ... should i confess to him? " she shutters lifting her head making eye contact with all of us. She could tell everyone was speechless by the moment.

" ... " everyone was glancing at each other, not knowing what to say.

miju sighs. " should i not ? "

" well, it's your decision. " koeun huffed. " but if you want our opinion, i say go for it. Maybe he'll consider your feelings "

" me too " hina and lami spoke, agreeing with koeun's opinion.

" Cheer up gurl, he'll accept you feelings for sure " herin mumbles in fluent english which makes miju left a small chuckles.

" i don't know "

" same, i'm not so sure about this "

" well, based on the majority answer is i should confess! " i mutters giggling.

" there it is, the happy miju is back " hina shrugged.

" i'm going to confess to him tonight! " miju shouted happily, hoping the other students won't hear the words.

- : - : - : -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
JENO LEE!

+You're officially 18 there in korea, you're growing up becoming a more mature adult(Pftt)

+You're officially 18 there in korea, you're growing up becoming a more mature adult(Pftt). And i'm looking forward for your music more in the future. Stay healthy and keep up the good work to capture my heart ( lmao )

lots of love,
renjun's wife
eun.