- 16 -

now streaming..
AT THE SAME PLACE
produce 101

--------------------

miju.

" yay, we're finally meeting the kangaroos ! " doyun muttered excitedly, hoping around up and down imitating the kangaroo.

since doyun was excited than ever on meeting them, they arrived first before the other students. opening the door " ladies first ! " doyun mumbled, holding the door open with a slight grin plastered.

" aren't you a lad too ? " hina uttered, jumping into conclusion. We laughed at doyun's reactions.

stepping on the grassy field, kangaroos jumping all over the place, purring on the ground and eating too from the tourist.

seeing a tourist pulling off a small branch from a tree, then feeding it to the kangaroos, which we found quite astounding. walking towards the trees, starring it off at first finding a good leafy branch to feed the kangaroos later.

" i'm going first " doyen claimed and reached out to a branch, pulling it off. Well, since she's an athlete it'll be easy for her.

" me next ! " somi squeak, jumping off and pulling the branch hard. 

she's really tough by times when she's hyped.

then doyen and somi went off to feed the kangaroos leaving us three behind. One by one leaving until i was the last one. Thanks to my short legs, i almost got hold of the branches but since they pulled off the branches from before, it's getting higher and higher.

trying jumping up but failed again, thankfully someone helped reached the tree branches as a smile came upon my face. Turning ended up bumping into his chest, looking up to the guy noticing their faces was just a few meters away.

pulling from his grip, feeling embarrassed with hands cupped. Breaking the awkward atmosphere, holding out the branches " here " he muttered

" thanks jeno " i mumbled, taking the branch from his grip and holding it behind my back. Keeping my head low to the grounds, not wanting to make any eye contact.

then there was silence, standing there facing each other. Having such an awkward moment ..

" well, i better go. if you want to feed the kangaroos, you can get it from the tree " i uttered wanting to break the silence awkward, pointing to the tree he pulled the branch.

turning my heels and slowly walking away " miju! " he called. Biting my lips turning over facing him, not saying anything. It may seem rude but at least i heard him.

catching up to me, stopping his tracks just a few meters in front and smiling his eye smile before he kneeled down.

what is he doing ?

pulling my right foot closer as i flinch by the sudden action " your shoelaces are untied. You might fall later on " he mumbled while his hands were busy tying the shoelace. But somehow, my hearts started beating.

what's wrong with me. You said you hated him but why are you still beating for him ..

" done " he exclaimed, standing straight again. My eyes still facing the grounds with my hair covering my face.

suddenly he stroked my hair behind my ears so, my face was visible again. My heart again, i'm going crazy because of you.

without uttering a word turning my heels and walking straight to my friends who was busy feeding and taking selcas with the kangaroos.

hearing a chuckles as i walked away, face palming myself out of embarrassment.

" what's taking you so long? " somi gestured, must've taken a while back there.

" umm, the branches were too high. I had to ask for help " i muttered as an excused, not wanting them to suspect anything.

they shrugged and continued their works while i was off looking for a hungry kangaroo. Eyeing a lonely kangaroo by the corner tree, she must've been lonely.

walking towards it and giving the leafy branch jeno picked earlier " stay strong buddy, i know we can do it " i murmured as i watch it chew onto the leafs.

" but can i really do it ? "

- : - : - : - : -

stay healthy guys !
" an apple a day,
takes the doctor away "

lots of love,
renjun's wife
eun.