- 18 -

now streaming..
GLASS BEAD
gfriend

---------------

jeno.

in our rooms with the other typical three. donghyuk busy snoozing under the blanket, having a sweet dream it seems despite him smiling and talking in his sleep. The other two immatures are watching the television screen, mickey mouse playing on the Disney Junior channel.

 " guys, i'm going out strolling around the hotel " i uttered to the two since donghyuk is sleeping, completely ignoring and just nudging with an 'okay.

sighing as i grabbed my wool jacket and feets sliding into the sneakers. Bringing the extra card key with me in case of the trio is snuggling in their blankets. Fully prepared, stepping on the hall way and went to the elevator .

on the way bumping into miju as she closed the room door behind her. " hey miju " i greeted, stopping my tracks.

okay, i know i may be the one she never wants to bump into at the streets or somewhere but i don't want to hold such grudges. it's time to call it of.

she bowed softly with a simple greeting of ' hello jeno'. Base on how her clothing's are, she's all cozy with  jackets to prevent from the cold. Then there was silence and awkward again . 

" do you want to go for a walk with me? " i uttered, manning up and breaking the silence.

" i'd love to- i .. i mean, yes " she shuttered flattering on her words.

going together outside the hotel building, walking to the nearby park area strolling by the lake. Each admiring the beautiful view, walking and not uttering a word .. yet.

i decided to man up walking a bit ahead from her " so, what were you doing in the room earlier ? "

coughing " um, just random things " she shrugged. " what about you? " she added, speaking out of concern.

" oh me, umm watching cartoons like mickey mouse with the two immatures " i mumbled, earning a soft chuckles from her. 

" mickey mouse? " she muttered between her soft chuckles.

" it's not my idea of watching those. I'd rather watch k-drama than cartoons " i scoffed, holding up my hands, innocent.

" no.. no, it's just cute " she huffed, getting her sense back. A soft smile creeped onto my face

" umm miju-ah " i called, fiddling with me fingers. 

" yes? "

" i- i'm sorry for being harsh with you " i mumbled, admitting my wrong doing towards her. 

" it's okay. i think it's just the timing were off " she squeak, taking everything simple and no one's going to hold grudges.

" so~ we're okay right? " i spoke, popping in front of her as we stopped our tracks. she nodded, smiling " no more grudges. no more eye rolling? "

" yes lee jeno " 

" let's play at the playground " i uttered, taking her hand and running towards the swings. After a few swings back and forth miju's cellphone rang. And it was playing the 'yum yum' tune

cute .

+ % +

 Somi calling ...

" Hello "

" Miju-ah, where are you? you're nowhere to be seen in the room "

" owh, i went out for a walk. i remembered letting a note on the table since you all were sleeping " 

" all by yourself in the streets, alone?! "

" nope, someones with me "

" who? "

taking glances at jeno " umm, i'm w-with j-jeno "

 " owhh~ is it a date? "

coughing " not really, just a walk "

" okay, take all the time you have! but be back before dinner, we have to go to the restaurant together "

" you sound like my mother " laughing

" bye! see you soon "

call ended after
1 minute 32 seconds ..

+ % +

as the call ended, a smile creeps onto her face.

" can i ask you something " i asks slowly, not wanting her to have a wrong idea of the question.

" yes sure, i guess " she shrugged.

" what's your relationship with mark hyung? " i muttered, very curious and concern about them. Thinking back they hugged each other as comfort and she even gave gifts.

- : - : -  : - : - 

+stay healthy everyone!
+downpour raining today T^T

lots of love,
renjun's wife
eun.