- 17 -

now streaming..
SUMMER 127
nct 127

---------------

" miju, wake up miju " somi muttered shaking and tapping my body, waking me up despite them already arriving at the destination.

she nudges as she slowly opens her eyes, wandering around and stopping as her eyes met jeno's who was standing in front of the door.

sighing as he steps out the bus " let's go " somi uttered taking my hand, leading the way out.

stepping out the bus, a beautiful view of the sea was clearly visible. Sounds of waves crashing to the rocks, wind breezing all over the place, seagulls flying above the blue sky and it can be describe with one word, Paradise.

" We're at Fremantle ! "  herin shouted brightly. 

the reason we came to fremantle was to eat food. Western Seafood, a shop called 'kailis' packed with people eating. The teacher told to divide in groups of 5 and we were a perfect pack, taking the table outside to admire the sea more.

" what are we ordering? " hina asks, curious on what's on the menu.

" fish and chips " somi shrugged excited, clapping her hands in between. " we also have calamari and pasta " doyun added, remembering back the orders.

" then where are they? " hina scoffed, crossing her arms pouting.

" we need to wait until this device sounds " i squeak, showing the rectangular shaped device. They inspect the devices, astounding. 

Startling as the devices started sounding and vibrating, they immediately drop the device on the table. The three of us laughed at their reactions. 

" we'll be back with the foods! " doyun muttered, taking the devices and went off to get the food. Ours rang too abit later, going to get the food leaving the two.

coming back with trays filled with foods, eyes litting looking at the food yet the aroma taking our souls. Carving and chomping down the foods into our grumbling tummy, filling it until the last crumb. 

" everyone! you may stroll around but not too far and come back sharp 5 o'clock at the bus " Mr donghyun shouted announcing, specking in korean language making the other customers looking confused.

" let's go to the lighthouse after this before the others come. It'll be crowded if we're late " herin uttered.

" let's go now since we've already finished " somi squealed.

taking off from the restaurant to the lighthouse since it's near the restaurant " the last one to the lighthouse is a rotten fishcake! " herin shouted, running off first but got cut by doyun just a few moment later.

i decided to stop running a few meters from the lighthouse, not wanting to lose my lunner earlier. (lunner is a mix of lunch and dinner ;)) 

as expected the one who arrived first was the athlete one, doyun then somi. i arrived after a few seconds they panted catching their breaths. Walking back naturally as ever, like taking a stroll in the park.

" let's take pictures ! " i shuttered brightly, taking out the phones.

holding onto the railings, each posing with their best poses as the picture clicks taken. Taking a few groups photos before going solo. 

doyun and somi were doing the titanic pose climbing on the railings even tho they should be careful. Cold wind blowing in between shivering cold as it touches my skin, despite leaving the coat in the bus earlier due just awoken. Wrapping my arms around to lessen the cold then.

" you're freezing " someone mumbled as a piece of clothing was sling on my shoulders as it gain weight, flinching shock by the sudden action. The voice was rather familiar. 

wind blowing my hair harshly as a boy appeared in view but rather blurry by the hair blocking. The boy stroked my hair out of view as i stood frozen in spot, causing the skin to touch. The touch was very familiar to who might be the boy standing in front.

" jeno " i murmured softly as i flutters my eyes open slowly.

" you should wear more clothing, it may be cold and windy " he muttered, scolding while holding my shoulders.

starring upon his presence, not uttering a single word or any specific movement just sounds of breathing. 

" i just .. i just, i need to go " i flattered, softly pushing him away as she walked off, towards her friends as she ignored his calling to be careful and take care of my healths.

it didn't occur to me that i still had jeno's coat hanging on my from my shoulders as she slipped into them, hugging herself as she walks to her friends while gently closing her eyes not knowing which way she might be going.

bumping into a figure startling " woah, miju " somi uttered, holding onto my shoulders to balnce before i fell.

" who's coat are you wearing ? " 

" oh, this. it's mine " i shrugged, speaking a soft lie. i know this may seem wrong lying to a friend but sometimes we just have to even tho we seem very hurt inside.

- : - : - : - : -

+THANKS FOR THE 2K READERS! you guys are so amazingg~
+Happy Eid Mubarak to all the muslim around the world ! 

lots of love,
renjun's wife
eun.