Talking

Kate POV
"Good morning,my cupcake,"I hear a familiar voice say. He kisses me on my forehead. I slowly open my eyes. France is sitting on the edge of the bed. I get up and kiss him. "Morning,"I mumble. He chuckles. I go to the bathroom. When I come back he is gone. I smell food so I follow my nose. As he makes breakfast I put my arms around him. My head is resting on his side. "I love you,but I have to cook.Later."He kisses me and I go get my drink. I set the table and food is soon ready. I smile and dive in. After breakfast we watch a random show and cuddle. I love this man so much.

France POV
As we are cuddling I am not paying attention to the show at all. Lately I have been worried about me being immortal. I love Kate and u don't want to lose her. She is literally the best thing that happened to me. I know she is a country,so she has to be immortal,too. Just to make sure I'm going to have to talk to her,but when. I am so stressed.'Let's just enjoy this moment now,'I think to myself. I look down and see her. She is so adorable right now. Well she is all the time. Luther comes running up from his breakfast and cuddles,too.

Alissa POV
Italy and I are going to a park. I am so happy. He truly knows how to make me happy. If I die from cancer,which I hope not, I am glad I will spent my days with him. We get to the park and lay out the blanket. We see ducks and ducklings. They are so cute. He takes my hand and we walk over to them. He picks one up. I smile at him. "Can I pet the little one,"I ask. He nods and I reach out my hand to pet him. He is so soft. I know we probably shouldn't be doing this,but oh well. I pick one up,too. The feet feel so funny on my hand. He starts walking around and I pet him and put him back down. "I didn't know you were good with animals." He shrugs and says,"well I'm good with you,aren't I." I pout and he pulls me closer and kisses me. "I'm kidding, I love you." I blush and say,"I love you,too." We kiss again and walk around holding hands. I hate lugging the oxygen tank with me,though. Ugh.

France POV
I've decided to mention it casually after dinner. I am so nervous.
•••••••after dinner•••••••••••••
France POV
I pull Kate to the couch. She puts her head on my shoulder. "So how was dinner?" She answers,"delicious." "Hey um listen,"right as I said that she looks up at me with a confused and concerned face,"um so uh you know how I'm immortal and everything,right." She nods slowly."So uh I'm been meaning to ask you,are you immortal?" Her faces drops. I feel so bad for her. I kinda just want to take back what I said and just cuddle.

Kate POV
I didn't expect this at all. Since I'm kinda not a country at all,I'm not immortal. I really need to talk to Alissa right now but I can't leave. I don't want to lie to him but all I do is say,"yes." He let's out a breathe and looks relieved. He kisses me and we go about our business even though my head is spinning. I will talk to Alissa tomorrow.