Talking part 2

Kate POV
I am going over to Alissa's house right now. I need to know if me saying yes to France asking if I'm immortal okay. I need to talk to her. I ring the doorbell and Alissa answers. "Who is it sweetie," Italy calls. "Kate,"she answers. She smiles at me. "Hi,is everything okay?" I shake my head and she tell Italy goodbye and we go somewhere private. When we find a place she asks,"what's wrong?" I take a deep breath and begin telling her my situation. "So basically France asked me if I was immortal and I panicked and said yes. But I don't know if I said the right decision." She nods. "Well, you did because I'm thinking that staying in this world and saying that we are countries make us immortal. But I don't know for sure,"she says. I nod. "But I don't know how we can figure it out,"she finishes. We start thinking. "Maybe we should go to a library," Alissa suggests. "That's a good idea,"I pause,"We can ask one of the boys." She nods her head and then I check the time. It is 12:02. "Well I'm going to go back to France." She smiles and winks at me. I roll my eyes and we walk back to our houses. I hope that everything will work out okay. When I walk into the house France's face lights up. He hugs me and I feel safe. All of my problems are gone.

~~~AN~~~
I know that it is short and I took forever to finish. Don't hate me.