Chemistry

Kate's POV

I sit in a chair in my room that France gave me. I feel like this is all meant to be, even though I would like to be in his room. Speaking of which where is France. I get up and walk out my room to look for him. I see him in another bed room petting his cat. I knock on the door that is open. He looks up and says,
"ahh my dear, how are you."
I respond with a smile followed by"good." We look into each other's eyes until his cat breaks the moment by sliding down the curtain shades. We look away and I am sure I am blushing. I go back to my room and as I walk out I say," I'm going to bed." I get ready and fall into a deep slumber.
*****later that night*****
France POV
I wake up worried about Kate. So I get out of bed and walk into the doorway of her room. I look at her, sleeping so peacefully. I stare at her lovingly.
Kate POV
I sense France in the doorway. I want him to come in bed with me, but we just met. Oh how I love him. I open my eyes and say," you can come in." He walks in so gracefully. He sits in the bed. "I couldn't sleep," he tells me. "Me neither," I respond. We resume our stare from earlier. He starts leaning towards me and I lean towards him. We kiss and our lips are in sync. They fit together perfectly, I now know he is my soul mate.
France POV
I am so glad I am kissing Kate right now. I now know that she is my one true lover. I want to continue and go to the next step, but we just met. Maybe another time.