Whoops,sorry(not)

Kate POV
I sit in my chair like I usually do at night, and think of me and France is boyfriend and girlfriend. I go to his room. I knock on the door and he opens the door. But with no shirt!!! "Whoops,sorry." I quickly turn around with a face of a tomato. "Come back," he calls. I turn around to see him with a shirt on. I walk towards him and say "I need to talk to you." He sees my seriousness and let's me in. "What do you want to talk about?" "Okay well since our kisses I was wondering if that makes us boyfriend and girlfriend." He nods and says happily,"well I guess it does." I smile and we start kissing. Soon enough we are naked and kissing.
~~~~~the next morning~~~~~
I wake up the next morning laying next to France naked.I have a big smile on my face, thinking of last night. I get up and grab my clothes. I go to the bathroom and put them on. I write a note to France saying I am in the kitchen. I leave and go to the kitchen to cook breakfast. After I plate the food, France comes in shirtless. I blush as France comes up to me and kisses me.
Alissa POV
I lay in bed getting sicker by the moment. Italy has been sleeping next to me every night. He wants to kiss me but I say no, not wanting him to get sick,too. I haven't been to the doctors but I am today. I get out of bed and actually put some clothes on. Italy waits for me by the door and we walk out. I look at France's house and wonder how Kate is doing. Italy and me talk and laugh as we walk slowly to the doctor's office. I sit down in a chair as he checks me in. We wait and wait and finally they call my name we both walk through the doorway and follow the doctor. I just want to know what is wrong with me!!!