Sick

Alissa POV
I am sitting in the doctors office waiting for my results to see what is wrong with me. Italy is sitting next to me. The doctor comes in and explains that I have lung cancer. I gasp, but it hearts. I start coughing and they give me an oxygen  tank. The doctor says that I am 1 out of 4 stages. I start crying and Italy cries with me. We go home and I fast walk to my room. I lay on my bed and cry. Italy comes over to me and holds my fragile body. After I calm down I call Kate to come over. Italy leaves and starts making dinner. I hear a knock and know it is her. I open the door and she looks at the tubes in my nose and the tank behind me. She gasps and has her hand over her mouth. She walks in and we go to the living are to talk. "So does this mean you have a breathing problem." I nod and say,"I have lung cancer." She takes another gasp and starts crying, I cry more but most of it is out already. I swear I am a waterfall. We hug and I explain more. Italy calls from the kitchen,"dinner is ready." I ask if she wants to stay and she says yes but has to tell France. We are going to have a double "date". I tell Italy and he is totally fine with it. She comes back over with France this time. We all eat pasta,of course.
Kate POV
I still can't believe Alissa has lung cancer. I told France before we came over. I just wonder how and why. Later that night me and France came home. We stare at each other. Then we had one of those make out sessions. We go to our bed. That is right OUR BED. We just fall into a deep sleep and I dream.(all caps is dream).
ALISSA AND I ARE ON A BOAT. WE ARE IN A RIVER. THE BOAT STARTS TILTING AND IT FLIPS OVER. ALISSA HITS HER HEAD ON A ROCK AND STARTS DROWNING. ITALY DIVES IN AND SAVES HER AS FRANCE SAVES ME.
I immediately wake up sweat on my forehead. I am breathing heavily. I look at the clock 5:00. Wow ok that is early. I see France stirring and waking up. I hug him and he says,"bonjour." I say it back and I tell him about my dream. He hugs me back and we stay like this until we fall back to sleep.