Bluepulse:The Findings

Ship:Bluepulse
Requested by: MysteryManaged77 again XD
Details:Jaime tries to keep a distance from Bart because of his crush.Also Jaime will be slightly out of character.

Italics-Scarab
Bold-Subconscious

Jaimes POV

Ughh why is everything aboit him adorable well except for the way he eats an that he is incredibly  handsome but I love him no matte what with his mischievous smile, his auburn hair, The way his emerald green eyes glisten when he excited, Oh and his use of words that arent puns like crash and mode.

I truly am blinded by love as I am in my room daydreaming about the one guy who probably will never like me.Jaime you heart beat is getting faster. Tell me something I dont know scarab. I mean me and Bart are best friends and we hang out in our little group but recently he's been avoiding us. So I put on music on m stereo to try an get the Auburn speedster of my head.

==Time Skip==

Im peacefully listening to my music when a fain knock is placd upon my door. I turn down my music an opened it to be greeted by Tim and Gar with mischeivious grins on their faces and a devious glint  in their eyes.

"Okay what have you done know"I asked to see if any of he tea members were coming to yell at the two.

"Its not what we have done, Its what what we're gonna do"Gar said quickly as they ran off. I just ignored it until I hear them say."Jaime loves someone on the team!"

My eyes widened as I ran after them. Oh They've done it now..

---

When I finally found them, they were laughing their heads off.Lucky for me their backs were facing me so I charged at them until they turned around an pinned me onto the sofa.

"Admit that you like him"Gar said, I jiay glared at him qhilat trying to get his and Tim off of me.

"Admit that he likes who?"I heard a voice say.
"That he likes Imshhh-"Gar said whilst being cut off by my foot in his face.

I eventually recognized the voice to b Nightwing.Tim's older brother. Sometimes he acts like a seven year old.

"Look I dont like anyone in that way!"I lied straight through my teeth.Whilst trying to break free from their grasp.

After a long day of being tortured. They finally let me go.But I knew them bettwr than this and they were planning something.But what.

When I pushes away these thoughts I went to the kitchen to get some chicken wheezies(I don't know how to spell it) to find the on an only Impulse great, He got out two packets and  handed on to me.

"How did you know that I wa-"I began only to be interrupted by him
"Never underestimate my ability when it comes to food"He said in a serious tone until we both started laughing.

"Blue Beetle Loves Impulse!!!"I head Gar shout along with Tim shouting"and Impulse loves Blue Beetle!!!"As they ran past leaving Bart and I in an awkward silence.

"So..."I started again but I was stopped by some lips ontop of my own I openes my eyes to see it was bart so I instantly kissed back.It was sweet and long awaited. 

I pulled away from the short and meaningful kiss.
"I love you Bart"I said nervously.
"And I love you Jaime"He said as our faces were boh bright red like tomatoes.

"Do you Bart Impulse Allen want to be my boyfriend?"I asked.

"I would love to"He said jumping into my arms and kissing me again.

----

A bit shorter than the others but it was meant to be.

Dont forget to Vote,Comment and Request.
XD