An Update.

I thought it would be considerate of me to tell you how I am doing since its been over two months. I apologise again for not being able to publish a new chapter for you readers who actually like my oneshots.  I have read your comments and they gave me a feeling of happiness that I haven't felt in a while. So thank you for that.

Anyway i have been getting better slowly but still there's progress. I have stopped having panic attacks whenever im alone of in a stressing,anxiety filled situation. The second one is I wanted to be alone and I felt like nobody would care if something happened to me, but i do now realise that people do care but i still have episodes where I am numb and I can't move or feel any emotion with no motivation. Third thankfully I went back to the doctors and they said that my Schizophrenia was a misdiagnosis and it was just a mistake they did apologize. My OCD/PTSD is alot better as I've become less controlling of my surrounding and in haven't had any PTSD triggers in a while so that's good.

Over all I am alot better mentally as even though I do have illness that make me think and have mental battles with myself as wanting to be alone but not feel lonely.

I want to say it again that I am greatfuk for your support and I hope your Having a good pride month!!!