Noels Story, Part Two

The debriefing was quick for the most part. I just had to shut off the security system for the whole place so Fang can blow through the safe and Sarah can distract everyone long enough so they don't hear the explosion then she gets in and grabs whatever is in the safe while i watch the cameras so she makes it out alive. If anything goes wrong Tara is there to help. but the biggest part for me was that Sarah can get her job done and come back safe and sound. one thing I just wonder about her is her story and how she came to all of this. That what pushed her to being a thief. Oh well all I care is that she is safe so her family or by the way she looks a boyfriend because I do not see a girl as pretty as her without one, or at least friends will get her back.

 I sigh, "what's the catch Alexus." Everyone looks at me confused, "I have been on these missions before , but why does the Leader of one whole world want the top wanted people of the government to do a petty case for her? you treat us like we are doing a big important mission, but this is nothing. Look at our home for now!" I think of my next words even though they were not going to change, " Give me the real facts or I'm out, I'm not letting these people get hurt..." I shoot a glance at Sarah by accident and quickly turn around  to walk to the door. I open the rooms door and feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and then feel a great pain to my jaw and stumble back into the wall and looked at who punched me. I become irritated when I see it was Fang.

"Good job Fang that is a extra four grand" Alexus says from the screen.

I read Fangs mind " I didn't want to, but i have to get the money..." Oh well I thought I'll let it slide especially since I invaded his privacy, but I am still walking out "Hit me, put a hit on me, shoot me I don't care no info no hacker. Easy as that and good luck finding me there is no way to especially in the virtual world."

I get two feet out the door and then I hear Alexus says angrily,"Sit down and I will explain everything to you." I turn back around, still thinking if I should go back or not.

I am about to leave then I hear Sarah say," Just hear her out. This isn't forever." I nod at her and walk back into the room. I also catch her sighing.

"You guys are going to be stealing a powerful scepter for me. The person who has this in their possession stole it from me a couple years back and I think it's due time to take it back. your mission starts at  hundred twenty-one hundred tomorrow night. I have left plenty of money for you to go shopping and get whatever you need. I will see you in two days." The screen turns off right after. We all start to get up.

"Hey Sarah want to go shopping with me tomorrow? I've been needing some new threads."  Tara says to Sarah.

"Of course. should we leave at noon?" Sarah asked her and Tara nodded in reply. Sarah headed back to her room and then Tara fallowed suite.

"Fang, remember one thing, I won't be nice if you punch me again." I tell him." and since the girls are going out why don't me and you go out and go have fun... How about sky diving?" I said thinking of many ways to blow Alexus money that she is giving us that isn't a part of her pay because the money that I am getting paid is enough to get Chris back.

"No, I don't do heights." Fang said.

"Okay got it pyro has a height problem okay, fine by me." I told him. Hoping it would set off a spark inside so he would try to prove me wrong.

"Yep." He said back. Plan failed oh well.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about." I asked him." I mean we have time tomorrow to do anything, I don't wanna waste it here, I may seem like a nerd, but I like getting my adrenaline pumping and doing things exciting." I was thinking about all the things I can do to get it going.