Mini Chapter

so Josh L and i (Sarah) are going to switch povs during this for a special mini chapter :) enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"can we go somewhere private?" he asks me

"yea where?" i reply. he grabs my hand timidly asking permission then when i motion for him to lead me he pulls me gently by the hand down the hall and out the door into the elevator.

"It's a surprise." he finally says answering me. i pull my hand away and lean against the wall of the elevator trying to stay awake. i doze off as the elevator comes to a stop and opens up to a stairwell that leads up. probably to the roof. i eye the steps. this is going to suck. he walks ahead of me up the steps and i force myself to walk one step at a time. by the time i'm at the top i want to sleep right there on the roof.

"What did you want to talk about?" i ask him walking up next to him where he stands near the edge of the roof. i don't walk up to him, but instead i stand a little bit behind him.

Noels POV

I was trying to think of how to phrase all the thoughts that swam through my head. I look at the sky and saw that the clouds broke the same way that they did last night. You could see Draco perfectly. So I decided to take my shirt off shift to my dragon state(I am running out of shirts from my wings tearing them) and spit fire through the parts of the clouds so they would move for a clear to see the constellation. "Well first I wanted to show you the constellation it has a story with it and from what most people say I have a "Curse" for the Dragon form." I sigh because I know I am about to start rambling." Well when the constellation was first found people started worshipping it and well when that started happening they were all cursed for it by witches because it was against their believes for worshipping stars. so they cursed them into a state that you see me in now. The difference is that all of them didn't know how to control it. So they all started learning how to use it. there are people that struggle with it and still don't know how to use it, they go out of control even with the millenniums of passed down training they still give into their instincts and lose control.  So yeah, just warning if I ever get out of control by all means stop me. I... I never want you to get hurt, look at the constellation I was cursed by and tell me is it a hideous thing like people call me?" I tell her while dragging her next to me by the ledge and pointed it out to her. I look at her eyes and just repeat. " I don't want you hurt, I wouldn't be able to stand it with you hurt." I am thinking she is about to fall asleep especially with the boring story I just told, So I am going to have to get to the point faster.

Sarah's pov

I let him pull me towards him and i try to keep my head off his shoulder. my nightgown blows around my legs from the wind and i shiver. looking up at the sky i see the constellation that he's pointing at.

"I don't think it's a curse. it makes you who you are." i say and then look at him. "You aren't hideous and neither is the constellation." i continue after pausing. i wrap my arms around my body to try to keep myself warm and look out at the city. "this is a beautiful view." i state distracted by the dazzling lights. "And you won't hurt me. i am a tough girl." i say snapping back awake after a few seconds.

Noels POV

Well I surprised because everyone treated me like a freak and she is different. "Thanks it means a lot and I know you're tough especially by the mission." I looked at her and I can tell she was zoning in and out so I had to speed things up a lot now. " okay well I wanted to know if you wanted to try something, well I wanted to know if you wanted to be like we knew each other since we were kids. We would know almost everything until it goes to deep secrets I just leave those out. But you can see that me and Fang did it so we are close friends and everything." I gaze into her eyes again, hold her hands and say." It is all up to you, or I can take you back to bed and you can forget anything happened." I can see that she was shivering so I spit the fire a few feet away to help her out.