Fang's story part 1

ok this was posted a couple times sorry for takin it off had to make a few adjustments

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easy as one two three, or so I thought. Always got to be a test before a mission I don't know why the head of the Authority hates me so much, but every time to get to the mission folder I have to kill like 10 people!! I mean honestly! Sigh.. I grab the folder and look through, close it, then snatch it back up again flipping back to on of the photos. I can't help but whistle and stare. I feel my face flushing and I close it again smiling. I turn and shapeshift into my animal, a wolf, thinking about the woman in the photo and race through the woods. i head back into the city after running for a few hours and stop in an alley to shift back. when i reach the door to the room the Authority gave me a shove.

"Come on Fang, you're not going to fight back?" Chad stood tall above me. "Come on bro push back I dare you"

I hate the Authority, always pushing me around because I am one of the only shifters in it... been like this since i was 15... I have a bipolar problem and being a shifter as well as an expert bomber, doesnt mix to well, I look at Chad. "Chad, that scar on your face is from me remember? I suggest you get your little buddies and go home.." I turn and start to walk inside when I hear him come after me again. I turn quickly grabbing his wrist and side picking him up and slamming him on the ground. i put my hand to his throat. "Go home Chad." i say tired of it all then let go. He scrambles into his car and it almost speeds off with the door open. I am 21 and I have been in the authority at 15 and I have been trained to defuse and make bombs the size of my pinky blow off half off Washington... though it's never been attempted...sadly... but i have hazel eyes and short brown hair. I dont get close to anyone since everyone I have gotten close to in this system has been terminated... I always fail to save them and I always will, been a failure since 15 and I will stay that way.

I go inside and about 15 minutes later come out with a bag on my back filled with everything i need for the next mission and get onto a black mach 8 V-5 engine motorbike. i speed off to the crapy looking hotel and head inside after I hide my bike in the shadows of an alley close by. I wait a second making sure the security is gone when i reach the designated floor. when i'm sure the coast is clear I walk through the front door and am immideiatly greeted by a girl with curly brown hair and a little on the short side, she introduces herself as Sarah. A man a little taller than Sarah by about six inches walks in through the hall.

"Hey" he says.

"Sup" I saying knowing it would tease the girl's mind.

He shakes my hand and says" Name's Noel, hacker and...eh I have said it to many to count i'll show ya" He takes off his shirt and I try my hardest to hold back a face palm that was majorly needed, "Can i read your guys' mind?"

"You can read mine." Sarah says when i dont respond and a few seconds later her face is flushing red and so is Noel's.

"She is thinking how awesome my wings are" I smile when he says that knowing its so not true then i look at Noel and Sarah is stifiling laughs for some reason and then she walks in, shoulder length, straight, brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes that flash from her pale skin revealing her vampire side.

"Hi" She says and I shake myself from staring so she wouldn't notice. i look over at Sarah who walks off down the hall, but barely pay attenion. my thoughts are on the beautiful girl in front of me. before i can say anything an alarm goes off and we all join in around a screen that Alexus appears on, but I don't pay attention to anything she says, my attention is still drawn to the amazingly attractive woman sitting across from me.

i have to mentally slap myself to pay attention to what Alexus is saying. before i know it the meeting is over. hopefully one of the others will tell me what is going on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it's short. will make up for it inthe next chapters