Chapter Sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN =)

*ASHKIE POINT OF VIEW

Nagalit sakin si Inna dahil hindi ko sinabi sa kanya kung baket tahimik ako. Ang dahilan nun ay darating ang bestfriend ko at gusto niya na dun siya sa condo ko titira and what if Inna will found out about it do you think she'll be happy?! Hindi sana ako papayag pero sabi niya na mag tatampo daw siya sakin kaya pumayag nalang ako oh and by the way her name is Ashley she is the same age as me. Actually may gusto siya skain dati pa inamin niya sakin but I rejected her because she's not my type. Sure she's hot and beautiful but I already have someone who is more beautiful than her inside. Actually her body is so sensitive suntukin mo lang siya tsaka sampalan mahihimatay agad. And I also promised her mom that I would take care of her because if I don't hindi ko na daw makikita ang gf ko FOREVER and ofcourse I don't want that to happen. Ashley lived in Japan for 5 years and we haven't seen each other for five years.

"Hey ashkie how are you?" sabay kiss sakin sa cheeks.

"Well still the same"

"Come on let's go to your condo. I want to see your condo."

"Okay" kaya binitbit ko yung ibang gamit niya na mabibigat.

Pagdating namin sa room ko ay pumunta siya sa room ko.

"That's my room and the other one is your room"

"Ow man! I wanna share room with you"

"That can't be because I already have someone"

"Is she the one?" tinuro niya yung picture ni Inna na naka smile siya.

"Yes, she's the one"

"But I'm more beautiful than her"

"It's not about how you look outside it's about what you are inside"

"UGGHH!!! I'm so sick ang tired of that shit! You keep telling me that ever since when we were young!"

"Because it's true!"

"STOP SHOUTNG AT ME!!!"

"My girlfriend is beautiful inside and out"

"THAT'S BULLSHIT!"

"NO IT'S NOT!"

"SHE'S UGLY!"

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!!"

"IT'S TRUE SHE'S SO UGLY UNLIKE ME! I'M SO BEAUTIFUL! SHE'S A MONSTER!!"

"DON'T BE SO F*CKING CONFIDENCE OF YOUSELF JUST BECAUSE YOUR BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE BUT INSIDE YOU ARE THE MONSTER!"

"UGGGGHHH! STOP SHOUTING AT MEEEEEE!"

"I'M SHOUTING BECAUSE YOU JUST INSULT MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"I LOVE YOU BEFORE BUT NOW I SO HATE YOU"

"WELL THAT'S GREAT! NOW LEAVE MY CONDO!"

"Ashkie I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that to you that I hate you ofcourse I love you because you are my best friend"  I just looked at her with a cold eyes of mine. Then nag wlk out ako cuz I'm so angry at her but I can't do anything to her because if I do anything to her she will collapsed. Then may narinig akong kumakatok sa pintuan ko papunta na sana ako pero bigla akong niyakap ni Ashley.

"Please don't leave me I beg you"

"I won't, I will just open the door"

"Just leave the freaking door"

"Let go of me!"

"Please don't leave me!"

"I said that I won't I will just open the door" at bigla kaming nadapa kasi nakayakap siya sakin tsaka ayaw niya akong bitawan. Nagulat nalang ako nang makita ko si Inna sa pintuan na nakatingin samin na umiiyak. Tumakbo siya.

"Let go of me!"

"Just leave her alone! Stay with me!"

"Sorry but I can't do that" kaya sa wakas at nakatakas na ako sa yakap niya at sinundan ko si Inna tapos hinawakan ko ang kanyang balikat at sinabi ko sa kanya na "It's not what you think!" pero hindi epektibo sa kanya eh! Kaya umalis na siya. Tapos pumasok ulit ako sa condo ko. Then nakita ko si Ashley na nakaupo sa sofa ko na nanunuod ng tv tapos naka smile siya. I have a bad feeling about this but I just ignore it.