Why there are "so many" rules

So this was a topic that was recently brought to my attention by someone in the comments. I've decided to not tag them due to wanting to safe an embarrassment or any conflict or whatever could happen by tagging said person.

So why are there "so many" rules? Well, taking it into consideration that there are more than one person on this account that each author has their own set of rules. One might be fine with writing smut while another may not. That's why we have author rules.

The overall rules for the book, like commenting, is to keep things easier on us. We never know what could be put in the comment section. I am very open to constructive criticism on my writing and don't mind if you correct me. If there was constructive criticism then I would definitely want to see it, but considering we are constantly getting comments on the gifts about how "I never noticed this before but like I can totally see Soda's bulge through the towel." just stop with that. I don't care. Nobody on this account cares.

With all these pointless comments it makes us not want to even go through the comments which means missing out on things that could potentially be important. This also being said means that we have to take time out of our schedule to go and delete all the useless comments. It's not fun and it's a waste of time, time we could be using to write.

We have a schedule set up for a reason. So that we know how to plan our week according, and even then we still have a everyday schedule. A schedule that involves school, friends, family matters, and school activities. I know that it is summer break for us, but we have plans. I'm leaving for Texas the 17th and will be gone a week. There's also the 7-9 of July which is Indy Popcorn and the week after that I'm going to Canada. The others have their own plans. What I'm saying is that these rules help keep things here less caotix, and even then there aren't that many rules anyways.

All that we ask is that you put them into consideration and follow them, so that we don't have to take time and remind you to follow them. The time that we use to write.

So thank you for those who read this. Thank you for those who understand and try their best to follow these rules. We really appreciate you. If you guys have any questions about these rules feel free to DM us and we will try our best to answer them!

Thanks for your consideration and happy reading!
-kitty