Ponyboy x reader

Y/n pov
I ran away. I ran away from my home. I have nowhere to go, no one to call family. I was lost in thought when I see a blue mustang pull up. "Oh no! No please don't notice me" I think to myself.
"shit they saw me!" I say as I start to run. I guess I don't run fast enough as they catch up to me and push me to the ground. I scream hoping another greaser or anybody would help me out. I scream again and one of the socs covers my mouth and pulls out a blade. I am not one to be weak I can fight it's just I'm scared right now, and I feel paralyzed.
Pony's pov
I was walking out of the cinema. I had watched a movie and was proceeding to walk by myself home. I prefer to watch movies by myself because I get into them, and others wouldn't understand to try to understand. As I continued walking I heard screams. It sounded like a girl. Hmm it doesn't sound like a familiar scream. I walk over to where the screams are coming from. I turn the corner I don't see anyone around I just see a girl she has a bruised eye a few cuts down her arm. She looks like she's outta conscious. I look around before I get close to her a soc pulls out a blade and cuts my cheeck. "That's gonna leave a mark" I think to myself. Soon the other greasers arrive and help us. We take the girl back home.
××time skip××
She wakes up and asks where she is at. I recognise that voice she attends the same school as me "y/n?" I say sounding kinda creepy. "hmm yes that's my name,  ponyboy? Was it?"she says cutely. We talk and get to know each other soon we become friends.
×××days Later×××
Y/n pov
Im running away again this time I'm going with pony. I pick up ping and take him with me somewhere. To be honest I don't know where I was taking him. Soon we arrive somewhere. We talk and I don't know what got to me but I kiss him. He kissed back. This felt right but wrong. I pulled away he asked what's wrong.  I told him about b/n (boys name) he is my boyfriend who happens to be a soc although I'm a greaser. He was the one who attacked me. I forgot to brake it off with him. From that day we were still together but I should brake it off with him. Soon I leave pony and go to b/n. I brake up with him he threatens me before I run out quickly. He couldn't catch up. I went to pony's and kissed him then and there. He asked me to be his and I said yes.

A/n: hope you enjoyed also sorry if its crappy hope that the person who required it enjoys it
= ° - ° = -liz