Chapter 4

Taehyung's POV:

I'm late for school for the dk how many times already but I don't really care.

I was taking my time walking to my classroom when I heard a loud commotion.

The whole hallway was empty so I could hear everything clearly.

I walked closer to the voices and what I saw shocked me.

Kim Yuna's hair being yanked by 3 disgusting looking girls.

" You. Ugly nerd. Get away from Jimin and Taehyung oppa. " the girl filled with make up said.

' wait what? Me ? Jimin? What? '

" I never went to them. It was them that came to me. So suck it up. Jealous bitch. " Yuna replied with annoyance.

" what did you just say?! " the cakey person said.

Immediately after she said that another girl got hold of Yuna's arms and after that that girl started slapping Yuna in the face.

' HOW DARE SHE SLAP YUNA! '

For no reason I couldn't hold I back anymore so I quickly ran towards them.

" GET AWAY FROM HER YOU UGLY CREATURES. "

The 3 girls got startled and they let Yuna go however Yuna fell straight to the floor - unconscious state.

I was so furious because these pathetic girls slapped her for talking to me and Jimin. It's so childish!

" T-Taehyung oppa... it's not what you think i-its - " the girl with the cake face said.

" GET LOST YOU UGLY PEOPLE. YOU ALL DISGUST ME. IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN YOU'LL BE EXPELLED GOT IT? " I shouted with anger.

They started to sob and ran away.

I kneel down and carried Yuna up in bridal style and took her to the nurse.

" I'm sorry... " I whispered.

Yuna's POV:

I woke up and look around not knowing where I was. My face was still in pain after those filthy people slapped me.

" Ah you're finally awake. "

I looked to see which I presume is the school nurse talking to me.

" are you okay? " she asked while touching my face.

" yes I'm alright. " I replied and smile.

But I was wondering who was the one that brought me to nurse.

' it can't be him right? ' my mind asked.

" erm may I know who brought me here. " I asked.

The nurse smiled and replied " Kim Taehyung. "

My eyes widened.

' it was him that really brought me here? Did the almighty kim Taehyung brought me here? What's happening? ' my mind kept questioning.

I can't believe Taehyung actually helped me. Jimin is actually right. He actually have a soft heart inside.

" NONONONO. This cant be true right? Taehyung? Helping me? What? "

I shook myself off my thoughts and thank the nurse and head to class.

* FAST FORWARD TO CLASS *

When I sat on my seat, it was rather awkward because Taehyung is sitting next to me remember?

I tried to ignore the awkwardness and listen to class.

Suddenly my teacher said.

" Okay class I have good news and also bad news. "

Everyone started to quiet down and waited for the 'important' news.

" So the bad news is you guys need to pair up in 2 and do a history project. "

Everyone started to frown and groan because they didn't expect to have a project.

" but the good news is you guys will get to choose your own Friend to group with. Please find a Friend and tell me who you're grouping with before class ends. "

Hyejin wasn't in my class so the problem for me was. Who am I going to pair up with.

I look around and I found a guy wearing specs and he seemed quiet so I assumed he doesn't have a partner so I stood up to approach him.

But then suddenly a hand held my wrist, stopping me.

" Where are you going? " I turn behind knowing who it was an I took a deep breathe.

" Er-m I'm going to find a partner? " I said shuttering.

" No. You're pairing up with me. " he said staring me in the eyes and I heard many girls gasps.

' Oh my god his stares makes me wanna melt. WAIT WHAT. NO YUNA NO. '

" no. I have someone else in mind. "

" who isit then? " he asked.

I turn to look at the boy I wanted to partner with but someone was already sitting next to him.

" hmm. You don't have one. Ms Lee, Yuna is pairing with me! " he shouted across the class and many girls gave me cold stares and I'm sure many of them wants to eat me alive right now.

' Why did he choose me? '

* after school *

I was walking to my locker when I saw Taehyung.

I realised that he looks so hot in that position. His piercings made him look so sexy and his hair stands out alot.

" Anything to say? If not get lost. I'm not some exhibition. " he said closing his locker.

" Er-m I just wanna ask where do you want to do our project. My house or y-yours? " I asked shuttering.

Without thinking he replied.

" mine. "

' omg he doesn't mind me going his house? '

" tomorrow 11am at the school gate. I'll fetch you from there. " he said not giving me a chance to reply.

' omg why am I feeling so nervous? ' my heart keeps beating and beating and I'm sure it will burst out soon.

To be honest I'm actually quite excited for tomorrow. I giggled to myself and left school.

Hey guys!!! 100 readers yay!!! Thank you guys for supporting!!! Do vote and comment if there's anything wrong!!!