Chapter 25

" Yuna have you found Jimin yet? " Taehyung called on my phone.

" not yet. You? "

" no... lets keep looking. He should be here. Im positive. " He said and ended the call.

I switched off my phone and continued to worry while looking around.

It was about 6pm already and its getting dark. The beach is so big. Im starting to get even more worried. Like what if we cant find Jimin? What stupid things will he do?

Suddenlt from afar, i noticed a bridge. I decide to walk there and im having a hunch that he might be there.

I took me around 6 mins to reach there and i start to look around again.

" i hope he's here. Please. " i whisper to myself.

Suddenly, i saw a guy with ash grey hair sitting on a bench looking towards the sea. And i noticed his chubby cheeks and realised that it is actually Jimin.

I quickly run over to him and when i reached in front if him, he look up to me.

" Y-yuna. " he stutter.

I wanted to cry because i thought he might have already done something stupid and i dont want to lose a bestfriend like him.

" YAH!!!.... how could you ? " i quickly hug him so tight and i knew he is super shock right now.

It took him a few seconds before he realised what he had done and hugged me back.

I let out a sigh of relief and let go of the hug.

" dont ever do that again please. All of us were so worried! " I shouted.

I quickly took out my phone and dialled everyone's number and they are all on the way here now. Luckily the other group was on the way to Busan when i called if not it would take really long.

Both of us sat on the bench and look towards the sea. It was 6.25pm and the sky was dark and filled with stars.

" Yuna... " Jimin paused.

" do you want to know why i did this? " he continued.

" of course i do. "

" well, you should have already known. i like you. You're a really special girl. " he said.

" however... taehyung had his hands on you first. " he stopped.

" i couldnt stop my emotions that keeps flushing into me whenever i see you and taehyung. I keep wishing how much i want to be in taehyung's place. But... i realised that you will never be mine. " he said and cover his face with his palms.

This is too fast for me. I cant believe Jimin actually likes me. I mean, i dont believe it!

" oh Jimin... i dont know what to say... im so sorry... i should have known. " i apologised.

" well this is just the beginning part. Im guessing taehyung never mention anything about his ex-girlfriend right? "

I shook my indicating a no.

" well. His ex-girlfriend was my first lover. However, she chose Taehyung. Because i was too late again... i couldnt take it anymore and i came to this bridge where my parents always bring me when i was little. Hoping that i could let all the happy thoughts take over all the bad ones. " he paused