Chapter 6

" ITS A GIRL! " 6 of them shouted and the other one was just staring at me.

I stood there frozen not knowing what the situation is about.

Taehyung pushed them behind him and looked at me in the eye.

" I told you to not come do- "

" Hi! My name is Jung Hoseok but you can call me Jhope! " someone interrupted Taehyung and gave me a wide smile.

" er... hi? Heh. " I replied. It was rather awkward but he seems to be a really fun person.

Suddenly the other members stood infront of me and they introduced one another.

" I'm Kim Namjoon but you can call me RM " wow he said it in English!

"Min Yoongi but call me Suga because I'm swag " the blonde hair guy said posing a peace sign and I giggled.

" Jeon Jungkook. " he looked rather shy but he's cute!

" Kim Seokjin here. But you can just call me Jin. I'm the Hyung. " the guy wearing pink clothes said.

" I don't think I need to introduce myself Kim Yuna. " the last guy said.

' OMG ITS THE ASH GREY HAIR COLOURED GUY! '

" Park Jimin-shi? " I asked because I forgot his name again opps.

He nodded in a cool way and smiled.

" Nice to meet you Yuna. We're BTS. " Namjoon said.

" Annyeong. Nice to meet you guys. " I replied.

Taehyung was still at the corner and his face looked annoyed.

" Aish. What are you guys doing here. " he suddenly splurt out.

" We just wanna hang out at your house today is there a problem? " Jimin said.

" Of course not but- "

" Because you wanna hide the fact that you invited a girl into your house? " Jhope said loudly.

Everyone said teasing Taehyung and I saw his cheeks turn to shades of pink.

' oh he looks cute. ' my mind said.

" Hyung! I wanna play video games. " Jungkook pleaded.

Taehyung turned to me with a ' are you ok with that ' look. Because we haven't finished our project work.

But I didnt mind.

" Yuna do you wanna play video games too? "

Jhope shook my hand and asked.

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I LOVE VIDEO GAMES! " I shouted with happiness.

They all giggled and cheered.

*

We played for like over 4 hours already. And I can't believe BTS suck at playing video games no offence. Only Jungkook is able to beat me though:(