Chapter 28

Firstly, RED HAIR TAEHYUNG IS BACK!! I LOVE!! Okay you guys can start reading now ⬇️
•••••••••••••••

" Yuna whats taking you so long- "

Both us jumped in shock and... praise the lord, it was Jungkook.

" Oh hyung! Sorry for interupting, i shall make my way out. " he trailed off.

And i did the most stupid move ever.

" N-no kookie, dont go. We weren't doing anything. " I said and walked off with a piece of pizza on my plate.

Taehyung's POV

" why do you always have such perfect timing? " i asked the maknae in annoyance.

" what? Me? What timing? Noona said you guys werent doing anything. " he took a slice of pizza as he shrugged and walked out.

" urgh. Kids. " i rolled my eyes and walked back to the living room as well.

Back to Yuna's POV
" Hey Yuna, what took you so long? " Jimin asked as i took a seat next to him on the sofa.

" errrr nothing. I just couldnt decide between Hawaiian and Pepperoni. "

Just as i completed my sentence, Taehyung took a seat opposite of me. I gulped and tried to shake off what happened a minute ago. But Jimin seemed to felt something might have happened to me because he had doubts with my reply. But he eventually shrugged off.

" HEY! WHO WANTS TO WATCH A MOVIEEEE? " Jhope suddenly shouted.

" YEA LETS WATCH!! "
" Fifty shades of grey! "
" whats fifty shades of grey? "
" jungkook, you dont need to know. Cover your ears. "
" Annabelle!! "
" I hate horror movies. "

" alright! Stop making so much noise. Its so noisy! " Suga spat. And everyone quiet down.

" Horror movies, raise up. As for otherwise, dont raise. " he continued.

I didnt raise mine up. I extremely HATE HATE HATE horror movies.

I looked around and almost everyone raised their hands up, except Hoseok and I.

" Horror movie it is. " Suga concluded and i sigh.

Hoseok came and sat next to me.
" i recommended to watch a movie, and in the end they want to watch a movie that i hate. "

" same hoseok oppa. "

We both sighed as the boys were looking for the ' Annabelle ' disc.

After a few minutes of trying to start the movie, it finally started. The machine was actually working perfectly fine until Namjoon accidentally broke it by kicking it.

" Its on! Its on ! " Jungkook squeal in excitement. While Hoseok and I started shaking with fear even though the movie havent officially started.

Suddenly, i felt someone sat next to me but i didnt bother knowing who as i was too busy covering my ears.

•••
" OMG THE DOLL IS MOVING OH MY GOD!  EOMMA SAVE ME!! " I screamed and closed my eyes shut while both my hands covered my ears to not hear the scary music.

After the scary music stopped, i opened my eyes and put my hands down slowly. But due to my sense of bad timing, it was not the end yet. The demon suddenly jumped and so did I.