Chapter 2

* RINGGGGG *

Yes it's finally lunch break. I stood up and stretched from all the note copying.

Suddenly the guy beside me stood up and walked out of the class. The girls started screaming and fangirling.

' hmmm. So he must be popular. '

" Kaja Yuna! " Hyejin said while clinging her arms onto mine.

Yes I forgot to mention that I made a new Friend who sits in front of me in class and her name is Nam Hyejin.

We walked our way to the cafeteria and we found a table and ate while talking.

Suddenly the whole canteen was filled with screams from girls and Hyejin was screaming loud enough for herself to hear. I couldn't care less about what happen and I continued eating.

Then what happened next shocked me. A familiar notebook was thrown beside me and the impact made a loud noise. It made all the girls shut up and I turned behind to see who it was.

And surprisingly it was that jerk who asked me to copy his notes.

" YAH! I told you to copy my notes right! Why didn't you! " he shouted.

I took a deep breathe and replied calmly.

" it's your book not mine so why should I bother. "

He slam the table hard and I threw my chopsticks on the table at the same time and stood up.

I had to look up at him because he was so tall and not because I'm short.

" Listen here nerd. You don't know who I am and who you're messing with so you better - "

" I better listen to you? Is that what you're trying to say? Why should I be your dog? Just because you're some big ass jerk in this school doesn't mean you can order people around especially when their weak ones. "

I cut him off and walked away. His face was shocked and he couldn't respond.

Before I took another step I turned around and said.

" You. "

He turned behind and his group of friends I suppose turned to me as well.

" Yes I'm new to this school so I don't know you and who I'm messing with. But I don't give a single fucks. I'm human and you're human. So screw off. Period. "

I flipped my hair abit and exited the cafe.

* FAST FORWARD *

School finally ended and after just now incident at the cafeteria, Hyejin told me many people started to talk bad things about me and I was cool about it.

Like haters are just confused admirers aren't they? ;-)

And she also added that after I finished my last ' speech ' and walked away, she mentioned a group named BTS or TBS whatever their called started laughing at the guy who she said to be Taehyung.

I couldn't care less. He deserved it. He had to make my day worse then it already is.

I left my classroom and waited at the school gate.

" Hey. " I turned behind not knowing who it belonged to.

It was a guy that has shiny ash grey hair and his hazel eyes are so sparkling. Not forgetting about his piercings on his ear that made him look sexy.

" I'm Jimin. Park Jimin. " he held out his hand and I lifted my eyebrow because I didn't know who he is.

" O-oh ya. You might not have noticed. But I'm part of BTS. The group that was behind him when you embarrassed him just now. " he said emphasising on the embarrassed.

" Well if you're like Taehyung or friends with Taehyung. I don't want to talk to you. " I said with a stern voice.

" A-ah no! Don't worry I'm different. Taehyung is just exaggerating and a drama king. " he said assuring me and he gave me an eye smile.

' oh god. HIS EYE SMILE AHHHHH ' I screamed internally.

" So I just want to say that Taehyung isn't that kind of guy that you actually see. He actually has a soft heart. He just got kinda destroyed by his ex so - "

He got cut off by the honk of my parents car.

" it's ok. We can have this conversation another time. Kim Yuna. Forget about today's incident. Goodbye. " He smiled and left.

" well that was weird. " I said scratching my head.

I shrugged my shoulders and entered my parents car.

Somebody's POV:
When I saw her acting like that towards Taehyung. My heart stopped. I've never met anyone like this. She was so tough and all. Not only that she is actually rather cute.

I think I might have a crush on her...

* FAST FORWARD *

Yuna's POV
I shifted myself on my bed and suddenly the thought of today's incident popped up in my mind.

That guy. Park Chimin if I'm not wrong words also kept repeating in my mind.

' He's not what you actually see. '

I started to get frustrated and wobbled on my bed. I took sighed and switched off the lights and went to dreamland, not thinking about it anymore.