Chapter 17

" WHAT?! " Jimin jumped up.

Yeah. Kinda expected him to have that reaction. I wonder how would Taehyung react if Jimin is already reacting like this.

" now you know why I don't want to tell Taehyung yet right? "

Jimin nodded his head, still covering his mouth in shock.

" wait so how did he become your ex boyfriend. "

" we broke up durh "

" omg you and Taehyung are the same man. That's not I meant Yuna. I mean why did you break up? " Jimin rolled his eyes.

" oh my bad. Erm.....he.... " I don't know i should tell him. What if he tells Taehyung?

And Jimin somehow read my mind.

" it's okay Yuna. You can tell me. I won't tell him I promise. "

" I caught him cheating me behind my back..... " I said paused.

" I saw him with this girl at a cafe and they were being all lovey-dovey and I....I..... " suddenly I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

Jimin realised my tears in my eyes and he held my hand, assuring me that it's alright if I can't continue. But me being me, I continued.

" I broke up with him after that.... I didn't tell him the reason why I want to break with him because.... because speaking about that girl makes my heart break even more...... "

" he thought I didn't know. " I finished my sentence and started to cry.

Jimin pulled me into a hug and kept comforting me , telling me its alright and i did the right thing.

I cried for like 2 hours and now it is 4.30pm. After Jimin left, I went to the toilet to get a cold shower to cool myself down from all that crying.

I looked at myself into the mirror and i was shocked. My eyes were so red and my whole face became so puffy. It doesn't even look like me anymore!

After a cool shower, I decided to call Hyejin.

" Yuna-ah!! Where are you? Why did you skip lessons! " Hyejin shouted over the phone.

" aish. You're so loud. " I complained.

" Im louder in bed! " she replied.

" wait what? " did she just say that?

" I'm just joking. Are you alright? Jimin told us that he brought you home because you weren't feeling well. " she asked in a concern voice.

" no I'm not. "

" okay I've got an idea. lets go shopping and that will definitely make your day so much better! I'll meet you at the mall at 5pm! " she suggested.

Omg I love love love shopping! This girl sure knows how to make my day better. That's why you should always choose a proper bestfriend!

" you know me so well Hyejin! "

" that's why I'm your Best Friend hun. See ya! " Hyejin said and ended the call.

I opened my closet and after 15mins of deciding what to wear, I decided to wear a offshoulder black jumpsuit with black heels and a gold necklace with the word ' queen ' .

And also I decided to be my ownself today, so I'm not wearing the nerdy glasses and fake braces.

Whenever I'm not happy, I will always dress up to my best. I don't know why but it just makes me happy and confident.

After putting on my makeup, I look at my watch and it stated 4.45pm. Luckily the mall was only about 7 mins walk from my house.

•••

When I reached the mall, I called Hyejin to tell her to meet infront of the Victoria Secret store.

After 2 mins, she reached but... she didn't recognise me? Oh that's right. She doesn't know about my true self.

" Hyejin-ah " I said and walk towards her.

She turn around and immediately her eyes widened.

" e-erm you are? " she asked.

" It's Yuna. " I chuckled.

She look at me up and down and suddenly she shouted.

" WHAT?! Y-you w-what WHAT?? " she covered her mouth in shock.

I started laughing at her reaction.

" It's Yuna. Hyejin-ah. " I said to calm her down.

" W-wait. H-h-how do y-you even.... " she stuttered.

" let's grab a coffee and I'll tell you everything. But promise me you won't say it to anyone. "

Hyejin didn't say anything but just nodded her head.

•••

" wait so all the time you were like 'faking' ? " she asked.

I nodded my head as I took a sip from my coffee. I also did told her about what happened to me and Taehyung and also about my past. She was definitely having hard time sucking in all the sudden information but now she's slowly understanding.

" so... does Taehyung know? Like your real you. "

" nope. only you. " I replied without thinking.

" I wonder how he's reaction will be like... " she whispered into my ear.

" you don't say. Your reaction was already so out of the world I wonder how would he even react then. " I scoffed.

Suddenly Hyejin eyes widened.

" oh shit. " she cussed.

" what why?? " I asked.

" look behind you. "

I turn around and what I saw was who I didn't expect to see.

Taehyung.... and a girl.