Chapter 9

" urgh " I groan when I felt something wrap around my body.

With my eyes shut, I tried to find the thing that was disrupting my sleep.

" what the " when I touched a soft surface that felt like skin and it's quite meaty.

I abruptly look down to find Taehyung's arms.

" YAH! " I screamed as I immediately kicked Taehyung off the bed.

" uhmmmm what the fuck? " Taehyung said while ruffling his hair while groaning in frustration because I disturbed his sleep.

When he turned to me, his eyes widened and he just stared at me.

" w-what are you l-looking at ? " I asked shuttering.

My face start to become shades of light pink as the scene where Taehyung's arm were wrapped around my body kept replaying.

As he stood up still not saying anything, my eyes were about to pop out from their sockets.

Taehyung is fucking half naked.

However as he was still standing there because he was still half awake. It gave me a chance to mesmerise his chocolate abs.

A few seconds later he jumped from his spot that he was standing at.

His sudden movement shocked me and I almost fell to the floor.

" Y-yah! WHY WAS I ON THE BED?! " Taehyung shouted.

Boy. That took you like 10 minutes to realise what is happening. Stupid jerk.

" No shit. You were suppose to sleep on the floor. " I replied rolling my eyes.

" Then why was I on the bed?! " he asked while shouting AGAIN.

" STOP SHOUTING! " I shouted back.

" WELL YOU'RE SHOUTING! WHY CANT I? "

" BECAUSE YOU WERE SHOUTING! " I stood up the bed and head to the bathroom slammed the door.

I went to the sink and washed my face and took a deep breath.

Aish! He's so annoying!!

After 5 minutes of washing up I left the bathroom and Taehyung wasn't in the room anymore.

I decided to lock the room and change back to my uniform from yesterday and left the room.

As I walked downstairs, i could smell something burning. I quickly run to the kitchen and it was Taehyung with a pink apron wrapped around his body.

I went next to him and once my eyes saw what he was cooking I immediately shouted.

" YAH! TAEHYUNG IS FREAKING BURNT! STOP OR YOU'LL FUCKING BURN THE HOUSE DOWN! "

He jumped as he was shocked from my sudden existence and my shout. He dropped the pan on the floor and the burnt bacon was all over the floor.

" aish... my bacon! ( baekhyun geddit?😆 ) " he pouted.

I felt a little sorry but it was burnt. there's no way I'm gonna eat that.