Chapter 27

" Yuna! Are you done already? " Hyejin shouted from the opposite side of my room door.

" yeah...! Im just about done! " i replied zipping up my red dress which ends lands exactly above my knee.

I slipped on my red heels and walked out of the house to see Yoongi standing out at the front door, leaning against his white car.

" hAlllllllllllooooooo bootiful ladies! " Yoongi exclaimed.

Hyejin's cheek immediately turned red from his statement as she pecked Yoongi's cheeks.

How cute!

Then, there's me just standing there admiring the couple in front of me. I looked down and imagined how we would look like if we were still together. Are we even together now? Honestly, i dont know.

Im jealous...

" Hey Yuna. " I looked up and stared at Yoongi.

" you look beautiful tonight. Taehyung's so gonna regret what he had done to you. " he continued and showed me an assuring smile.

My cheeks flushed red at his statement. Dang Yoongi can really be as sweet as sugar T.T

We entered the car and i sat at the back alone because Hyejin wanted to seat with Yoongi. But its alright, it gives me time to think of what im gonna do and act later.

After 20 mins of driving, we reached Hoseok's house. I carefully balanced myself so i would not fall because of those 5-inches heels that im currently wearing.

I regret wearing those... sobz.

Hyejin and Yoongi were in the house already so nobody was helping me. Or maybe Hyejin doesnt even know im having difficulty wearing these heels -.-

Suddenly, I lost my balance and thought i was going to fall when a huge masculine hand held tight onto my waist to prevent me from falling.

I opened my eyes and I couldnt breathe.

It was Jimin.

He stared into my eyes with his brown and shiny eyes. However what caught my attention was that he dyed his hair blonde... and i swear i felt like my heart was literally pumping up and down so fast.

He carefully pulled me to a standing position.

" You alright? Did you hurt your ankle? "

" N-no. Im alright hahaha thanks Jimin. " I stutter.

Damn it Yuna why did you stutter!!

I smiled at him and took the few seconds to see what he was wearing and it blew me away.

He was wearing a red,black and white button up shirt with black jeans. Damn he looks so hot!!!!!!

( psssss you're welcome babies for the picture 😚 )