Feather Cut

Chapter 4

I was buried deep in homework that night. Writing down the last sentence for my history paper. My eyes her strained under my glasses. (Yes I have glasses. But I only wear them when I do homework)

Dropping my pencil when I finished my history paper. I face planted into my soft comforter. Glad my glasses didn't crack from the pressure.

Rolling my head to the side. I see it was quarter till midnight. The day went by fast. Plucking my earbuds out of my ears. I take a deep breath and pack up my homework. Stuffing them into my backpack. And laying back down on my bed.

Taking off my glasses, playing it on my bedside table. I take off my shirt and now had on my camisole. Then took off my jeans and keeping on my boy shorts.

"I hate homework!" I said to myself. I threw my backpack on the chair near my desk.

I then remembered that I had to take off my ring. Standing up, I slipped off my ring. Tracing my fingers over the beautiful diamond.

A sudden breeze rushed passed me. Strong enough for my hair to fly. I slowly turn around, finding someone that I didn't want to see.

Stone Black.

My tired eyes were now full of fear. Stone didn't seem like a cold person. But when alone, he was deadly. I slowly backed up against my desk. Trying my best not to show fear.

"S-Stone, why are you here? Henry-"

"I'm not going to kill you."

Stone grabbed me and yanked me forward. His strength was ridiculously strong. I just slammed into his chest. Which was rock hard. And I hit face first. Damn. . .

Backing away from Stone's form. I rubbed my sore nose. "I found out about the marriage between Henry and you." I immediately froze in fear. When I first met Stone we were actually friends. Till Henry came into the picture. And they became complete enemies. Especially when their clans were enemies.

"Oh."

I quickly looked away from him. Why is he here? If Henry finds out he will destroy Stone! "You married him because he can live for 2,000 years isn't it?" Stone asked a little meanly. Looking back up at Stone. Seeing how heartbroken he now looked. Which completely confused me. "Yes, and he thought we are soul mates. And I never felt like this before. Why do you even care? You asked out Danny!"

Stone grumbled under his breath and rolled his eyes. "No I didn't. She asked me. I was just doing her a favor." He crosses his arms and glares. I frowned at him. But I was also confused. Danny said she was asked out. Maybe she wanted to seem irresistible to men and seemed like the girl to be asked out.

"Stone, why do you care about me this way? You gave me a cut that could've killed me!" I all but shouted. Stone then looked a little guilty. He looked away and walked around my room. Looking at my trophies and awards.

"I didn't mean too."

I nearly exploded when he spoke. Didn't mean too! He seemed to mean it when he did it! "Stone, that cut you gave me nearly killed me! It was on my neck! When my parents found out we had to say I was attacked by a lunatic!" Stone flinched at how angry I was. When I'm angry, I'm vicious.

"And don't-"

I was cut off with a kiss from Stone. My eyes widened in complete shock. I was completely frozen to the bone. He's kissing me!

Backing away from me, Stone gave me a smile. Not a cold, sneering smile. But a warm one. A smile he hasn't given me in so long. But it was gone when I punched him. My fist was a blur as I punched him in the eye. Stone's head flew back. My hand now was on fire! I think I felt a crack!

Nursing my hand, I looked at it. It was already bright red.

"Clarissa?" I hear the worried voice of Stone. Looking back up at Stone. Seeing how worried he now looked.

"Get. Out." I said slowly and angrily.

"But-"

"NOW!"

I reached forward and grabbed my tennis racket. Threatening to beat him with it if he didn't leave now. In a blink of an eye Stone was gone. My window was wide open. The night sky in full few.

Walking up to the window. I peered outside. Seeing how beautiful the night sky was. A beautiful breeze pressed against my skin. Looking up at the sky. Seeing how bright the stars looked tonight. The moon was at its fullest.

I closed the window and turned around. But froze when I saw my arm. Looking down at my arm and saw one of the scars i was given ever sense I knew Henry. It was in the shape of a feather.

Why did Henry kiss me? Does he want me to be his Soul Mate!?