Bare

Chapter 7

The week went by fast. It was already Saturday and I had plans with my friends. Danny, Meggann, and Bryn were planing on heading to the beach. We loved the beach!

It was our usual routine. We make plans for the weekend. Mostly we head to the beach. It was how we met actually. So we would always go to honor that memory. Plus we all loved to surf!

No one had noticed my new eye color. Only because Rickey gave me some contacts that changes my eye color.

Right now I was choosing which swim suit I should wear. I had a bunch of bikinis. But also some one pieces that were cute.

Finally, choosing a cute black bikini. I grabbed it and threw it on my bed. And began to change out of my clothes. When I was in my undergarments I felt a draft. Oh god no!

"Hello." whispered the voice of Henry.

I didn't jolt in shock. Sense used to his sneaky nature. "Hi sweetie." I said as I turned around. Seeing his calm, loving face. You would think I would be screaming and telling him to get out. For I was only in my bra and underwear. But he's seen me before. (The night I found out he was immortal.)

Henry swooped down and gave me a loving kiss. His hands touching my bare hips. The feeling of his warm, soft hands felt nice on my skin. Just the touch of him made my skin heat up.

"What's my beautiful girl doing today?" Henry asked as he laid his chin on my shoulder. It tickled when his chin touched my shoulder. "I'm heading to the beach with my friends." I replied. He spins me around for me to look at him. His hands grasping my hips. "Be safe. The beach is in Stone's territory." Henry said before kissing me.

Of course he would be worried. Every time I go out somewhere he has to know. Sure a husband wants to make sure his wife is safe. But when it's in an enemy's territory. I'm surprised he didn't forbid me from going.

"I'll be safe. If Stone or anyone else bothers me I'll let you know." I said as I grabbed my bikini top. I felt a little awkward taking off my bra. But it isn't like Henry hasn't seen a woman naked. He must've sense being much older than he appears. I slowly unhooked my bra and began to put on my bikini top.

Henry grabbed the strings that were suppose to wrap around my neck. He pushes my hair out of the way and began to tie the strings. "I may hate Stone, but I rely on him to protect you when I'm not around." Henry said as he finishes tying the strings. This was a real shocker. Usually he would mention that if Stone touches her he'd murder Stone.

I grabbed my underwear and felt my cheeks heat up. This was going to be incredibly embarrassing. Beginning to take off my underwear. Feeling the blush spread all over my face.

Once I took off my underwear. I grabbed my bottom and slipped them on. Feeling happier to be wearing clothing.

Suddenly, I was pressed against my bed. A loud squeak escaped my lips. Making me found like a startled mouse. I stared up at a lusty-eye Henry. His eyes shined red. The tips of his fangs were viewable. Though his mouth was closed.

"You look good enough to eat." Henry said in a husky tone. The blush on my face probably made my face as red as a cherry. "Henry, remember that you promised we would wait till I'm ready." I said in a staggering tone. Henry's eyes didn't change. But he nodded. "Of course. I wouldn't want to end our marriage." Henry said as he got off me.

Neither would I. . .

I stood up and walked to my closet. Reaching inside and grabbing my bag that I would always bring to the beach. It had the sunblock, sunglasses, and a towel. (Packed it last night.)

"Promise me you'll be safe." Henry said when I turned around to look at him. I sighed and walked up to him. Wrapping my arms around his waist. "Henry, if I feel anything is wrong, I will call you. And I promise not to let anyone or Stone touch me." I said before kissing him. The feeling of him smile tickled my lips. I never lied to him before. He knew if I lied or not. So I always staid truthful.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was driven to the beach with Bryn. She wouldn't shut up about her and her boyfriend, Jake. They were a cute couple. And I was good friends with Jake. But when they are together, it can get annoying with their lovey-dovey act.

The sky was at its brightest. No cloud was seen in sight. I bundled my hair up in a short ponytail. I know, with my short hair I wouldn't need too. But I didn't want my hair covered in sunscreen.

Bryn and I walked down the boardwalk and looked around. Danny and Meggann were already at the beach and saved us spots. The beach was always packed on weekends. So it's sometimes hard to find good spots.

"Bryn! Clarissa! Over here!"

Spinning my head around, I found Danny waving at us. I noticed some people were with her and Meggann. (And it was mostly men.) I rolled my eyes and walked toward Danny and Meggann. But I froze when I saw someone recognizable near Danny. Stone.

Cursing under my breath. I walked over and plopped my things down. Grabbed my towel and spread it out. "Nice to see you, Clarissa." Stone said in his thick, New Orleans accent. I grumbled under my breath and looked at him. I had to admit, he looked cute in nothing but swim trunks. But I didn't admit it.

"How's Danny?" I asked instead. Propping up my sunglasses on my head. Stone sighed and laid on his back. Letting the sun bask against his tan skin. "She's good." Stone mumbled.

"Come on! The water is great!" Meggann shouted.

A gasp escaped Stone and I's lips when we were snatched. Being lifted in the air. And were being taken toward the water. Meggann held both our wrists as we were running toward the ocean. "What the hell!" Stone shouted when he was pushed into the water by Meggann. A laugh escaped my lips when I saw him pushed in. But I then yelped when Meggann pushed me in. Right on top of Stone as well.