Red Moon

Chapter 9

I laid on my bed as I stared at the ceiling. It has been hours sense when me and Stone fell on each other. I didn't want to talk to anyone. Not even Henry.

My father and mother tried to talk to me. Wanting to know if I had a fun day at the beach. But I didn't want to talk. Instead I walked up to my room.

I still laid in my bikini. It was all dried up but lucky wasn't still full of salt water.

A whoosh flew through the room. Henry is here.

I rolled my head to look at him. Henry had some blood on his lip. And on his white shirt. Looks like he either went hunting or fought someone. "Evening Henry." I said lowly. Not feeling so hyper.

Henry's happy look immediately became worried. "Is something wrong?" he asked. He walked up to me and sat down on the bed. Henry laid his hand on mine. "Meggann pushed me and i fell on Stone. That's all that happened." I had to tell him the truth.

There wasn't any sign of anger on his face. There wasn't any sign of emotion. "He was invited." It sounded more of a question than a statement. "Yes, Danny invited him. But he didn't do anything." I sat up and faced him. Giving him a reassuring smile. Henry gave me a smile back.

Leaning forward, Henry gave me a deep kiss. I couldn't help but moan loudly. Though I knew I couldn't allow my family to hear me. Henry wrapped his arms around me. Keeping me close to him.

The headache I had slowly faded away when he kissed me. His lips felt soft. I closed my eyes and allowed him to take over. My relaxing form made him knew I was letting him take over.

Henry ran his tongue down to my neck. His lips were now wet. It felt nice as he kissed my neck. I couldn't let my emotions get too in the way. Henry slowly laid me back down on the bed. The soft cushion of the bed enveloped me. A soft smile drifted to my lips.

Continuing on kissing my neck. Henry's hand drifted to my breasts. Squeezing them lightly. I bit down on my lip to not moan loudly. My god!!!

I heard a slow rip from behind me. Then I felt the cool air on my back. Henry ripped my shirt off! He has never acted like this before.

"H-Henry!"

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. His eyes were a dark red.

"Is something wrong?"

"You've never acted like this."

Henry got closer to my face. His warm breath giving me goosebumps. "Everything will be fine," he whispered in my ear. "Just relax."