Sore and Bruises

Chapter 10

I woke up sore the next morning. It felt like I was one big bruise.

Rolling my head to the side. My head met Henry's bare chest. The warmth of his chest felt nice. I noticed my hands were wrapped around his neck. Also that there were many bruises. Looking down at my body, finding I was stark naked.

My breasts felt bruised and sore. They were actually a slight purplish color. I looked at my legs and saw they were red and were bruised as well. Everywhere were bruises.

Blinking a couple of times. I looked at Henry's face. This time a little more clearer. Henry's face looked calm and happy. I could see his fangs poking out of his mouth. It made me smile. Getting closer to his face, I kissed Henry's cheek.

Henry opened his eyes once I touched his cheeks. His eyes were now his human eye color. "Morning love." The sound of his voice was cool and husky. It nearly gave me shivers. I smiled up at his handsome face.

The feeling of his warm hands ran down my back. "I feel like I was pummeled by a professional boxer." I said with a groan. Henry gave me a small chuckle. He knelt down and kissed my neck. "Sorry, when it comes to love my kind can be very rough." The feeling of his lips mumble on my neck felt soft.

I wrapped my arms around his bare waist. Loving how my skin touched his. "If my parents saw me now they'd think I was beaten." A small chuckle escaped Henry's mouth. He ran his fingers through my short hair.

A sudden knock made the two of us freeze in place. Both our eyes widened in shock. I untangled myself from Henry and got out of bed. Snatching one of my large t-shirts. Quickly putting it on. It covered down to my thighs. Good enough cover.

I looked at Henry and saw he was gone. But his clothes were still on the ground. Idiot. . .

The door opens before I could say anything. Exposing my older sister, Samantha, Sam of short. She looked up at me and we stared. "Yes?" I asked a little annoyed. Though I'm never the one to be. Sam rolled her eyes and walked into my room. Walking toward Henry's clothes, I slowly pushed them under my bed with my foot.

"You do know it's passed 11:30." Sam said a little mean. She was for some reason jealous. Sense I was a straight A student. And she was barely passing high school. "Sorry that I overslept." I said with a fake yawn. Sam looked at me a little suspiciously. My sister has been suspicious about Henry, as if she knew what he was.

Looking away from her gaze. I looked out the opened window. He didn't! "I'll be down in a minute. I need to change." I said as I walked to my dresser. Sam didn't move. As if she was going to watch me change.

"Out."

Sam glared at me but walked out. I closed the door quickly and locked it. Once the door closed I felt Henry's presence behind me. Turning my head to look at him. Seeing his bare form behind me. Henry leaned forward and kissed me.

Pushing him away. I didn't want to have anyone nearby. Or even feel Henry touch me at the moment. I love him dearly but I needed to keep myself fresh.

"Can I come over to your house?" I whispered to him. Looking at Henry with hopeful eyes. He gave me a warm smile. Exposing his beautiful teeth. "Yes you may. My family misses seeing your face." Henry said as he trailed his lips down my neck. I had to fight the growing moan that was trying to break free.

I grabbed a pair of jeans and put them on. The shirt I had on was good enough to wear. I used to dress a little formal when I first met them. But after awhile I began to dress casual.

Henry hooked his arm around my waist. Nuzzling his lips against my neck. "Wanna go now?" he whispered. I shook my head and got out of his grasp. "My parents will worry if I just disappear all of a sudden." Henry nodded and backed away. "I'll wait for you in the forest." Then he disappeared.

I straightened up and walked downstairs. I passed Sam and she didn't look so happy. Our eyes connected. Hers were full of suspicion and jealousy. Mine were completely calm.

Walking off the last step, I walked into the kitchen. Greeted by my mother and father. They didn't look so happy. Instead they looked a little peeved.

"Mom? Dad?" I said confused. Isabelle looked at me and gasped. She ran over to me and grabbed my arms. A loud wince escaped my lips. I realized some bruises were exposed and were easily seen. Isabelle examined my arms and looked completely stunned.

Jonathan had his arms crossed and didn't look too happy. I knew that look. He must think this was Henry's doing. (Sure it was, but not in a abusive way.)

"I knew this boy was a bad influence." Jonathan said. I ripped my hands away from Isabelle. Then I stormed up to my father. A look of anger on my face. "He is not a bad influence! Henry is the best thing that has ever happened to him! I love him with all my heart!" I shouted in his face. Completely shocking him and Isabelle.

I stormed away and walked out into the backyard. Henry was waiting for me in a tree. High enough for no one to see him, but only me. I smiled up at him and he returned it. I continued to walk into the forest, far enough so no one it the house could see me.

Henry jumped down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. "Ready?" I just nodded and he then leaped into air. Me now safe in his arms.