//The Notes\\

Josh's POV

     I couldn't stop thinking about everything I saw in Tyler's eyes last night on the bridge. In the car on the way home, I decide what I'll do.

"I have to make all of what I saw happen! Okay, first was us holding hands in school. Now, how do I ask Tyler if he would want   to . . ?"

     I try to build up the courage to ask him when we pull into the driveway. I park  and look at Tyler before we get out of the car.

"So, Tyler, do people at school know you're . ."
"Do people at school know I'm gay?"
"Yeah."

"Yes. Practically the whole school knows. They make fun of me for it."
"Oh. I'm sorry I brought it up. Never mind."
"No, it's okay. What were you going to say?"
"I was going to tell you the idea that I had of how I wanted to come out publicly, but I don't want anyone making fun of you."
"Baby, it's okay. I couldn't care less about what people think or say about me. You make me happy and that's all I care about. What is your idea?"
"Well . . If you want . . . We could walk to the classes we have together . . holding hands."

     Tyler's eyes grow the widest I've ever seen them. He puts his hand over his mouth.

"I'd love to! Aw, that'd be so cute!" he, finally, exclaims after a moment of silence.
"Yay! Okay, then it's settled. Too bad we only have 2 classes together."
"Yeah, that sucks," he replies, pouting.

     We go inside and sit on the couch. After hearing us come inside, my mom walks into the living room.

"Did you boys have a nice night?" she asks us.

     Tyler looks at me, then back at my mom.

"It was AMAZING," he replies.
"Well, I'm glad to hear that. You guys are just so cute together."

     Tyler smiles and snuggles in closer to me.

     We spend the whole night watching movies and talking non-stop about how excited we are for tomorrow. Then, we kiss each other goodnight and go to sleep.

~The Next Morning~

      We wake up and get dressed.

"Want some breakfast?" I ask him.

"Sure."
"Omelets sound good?"
"Sounds great! Wait, you cook?"
"Occasionally."

     We both laugh, then go into the kitchen. I make us each an omelet, and after we finish them we leave for school.

     Since Tyler doesn't go to his locker, he comes to mine with me before first period. I get my books and close my locker.

"Well, I better get to class before I'm late," he says.
"Ugh, fine," I say, smiling.

     He hugs me tight. I hug him back and kiss the top of his head. He starts to walk away, but stops and turns around.

"See you in History, babe."
"See ya."

     I get to my first period class, Biology, and can only think:

"Why can't it just be time for History already?! I already miss him."

~A Few Hours Later~

     The bell rings for passing period before fourth period, History. I sprint to the door and burst into the hallway. I run to my locker, which is where Tyler and I agreed to meet before History the previous night. Tyler arrives not too long after I do.

"You ready?" I ask him.

"Definitely."

     I hold my books in my left hand and hold Tyler's hand in my right. As we walk through the hallway towards Mr. Urie's classroom, I see so many different reactions. I see some people pointing and whispering to their friends, and others smiling while raising a thumbs up. I look right next to me at Tyler. He has a huge smile on his face. Suddenly, everything melts away. We're not surrounded by hundred of kids staring at us. We are encased in an endless white blur. All I see his Tyler. Nothing but his beautiful smile, his crinkled eyes, his fluffy brown hair, and his overall perfection.