What To Do?

Chapter 10 - What To Do?

The Winchester boys were hard to get along with when they were outside in the real world but Bobby and Gabriel were finding it harder since they had been hiding in the bunker.

Normally the archangel could just fly away for a bit to get away from the continuous fights between Dean and Adam and the love scenes that looked like they belonged in a soppy movie that Dean and Cass shared. However, since one of the main reasons they were in hiding was because the angels were after him he had to stay put which had been painfully boring for the usually incredibly active archangel.

Bobby on the other hand was completely and utterly bored. He was usually so busy with the phone calls he got daily and he had to admit that pretending to be a high ranking FBI agent was fun so this detachment from it all was tedious to say the least.

All of his phones had been cut because it was too easy to track people through phone conversations and Bobby's vital role in the world of hunting had been handed over to Garth which may or may not have been a good idea. It was Gabriel's so all of them decided to trust his judgement this once because it could hurt to trust the angel that had risked everything to save one of their family. Because that's what Castiel is.

The Winchesters themselves were just sick and tired of being cooped up in a hole in the earth -an admittedly clean and spacious one-; not being able to leave.

They were hunters and even though they knew that they were in serious danger and that the other hunters could handle it they still wanted to be out there saving people. They were still, after all this time, putting other people above themselves. It was the Winchester disease and it seemed that even Adam had caught it.

Castiel on the other hand was just glad that everyone was safe. He was bothered about being stuck in one place like he brother; he wasn't bothered that the oldest and youngest Winchester were arguing like Bobby and he wasn't bothered that other hunters were being left to do things. All he wanted was to know that the group of people whom he cared about most were safe and knowing that kept him sane.

However, it wouldn't kill any of them to have something to do.

The place was big and full to the brim with books on every possible monster that you could imagine but after a while -even for hunters- monsters got boring. For Winchesters monster books got aggravating as every time they picked one up it would remind them that they couldn't leave and hunt something for themselves.

They had been on their laptops because Gabriel had installed some internet in some unknown way at an unknown time but even games and such on the internet got boring after a while. For example, Dean had gone through more than his fair share of 'Monster Busters' and now got stuck on floor 392. He nearly threw Sam's laptop across the grand main room when he once again couldn't complete the level.

Basically they were all bored and they really weren't sure how long they could last before they either went insane or killed each other. Neither was exactly preferable.

OoO

"I'm bored," Adam announced one day when everyone was laid out doing nothing but breathing. They couldn't sleep and they couldn't think of anything to do so that was what they had ended up doing. Breathing was particularly fun though.

"We're all bored boy," Bobby mumbled and sighed deeply.

"I could cook again," Castiel said with a slight tilt of his head.

"NO!" They all yelled in unison as they sat up to look at the trench coat clad angel with horror.

They were all getting fat from having been force fed all of the things that Castiel had made. Before Gabriel had moved them all in, he modified the kitchen so it looked like that that they had used when Castiel had made those cupcakes a while back. As well as this he had made sure that the cupboards were stocked fully and somehow managed to do something so that ingredients never ran out. Of course no one knew the details other than Gabriel but to be frank they really didn't care.