1 장

JUNGKOOK POV

It's been a couple of months and it's the day to go to the airport. My hyungs are also going because i'm still young to travel alone. We all packed up to go to the airport. Once we made it to Busan, we all started to find a hotel to stay in before it gets dark. I need to find the university she's in by next morning. Jimin Hyung has her phone number so he could track where she's at. Once we found the university she's in, we decided to go there as well for university.

Y/N POV

It's been months since i get to go back to school however i still miss Jungkook even though i promised myself to never forgive him. I was kind of over my depression. I used to always use a blade and make scars on my wrist but i stopped after i met someone. He's a very nice guy and he's in a popular group. His name is...Luhan. Well i don't have feelings for him and so does he.

Luhan-"Y/N~!! Good morning~"

Luhan is like a brother to me. He's caring and protective to me like i'm his sister or something. He always makes me happy but Jungkook makes me even happier. Just by thinking about the memories i had with Jungkook gives me sadness and makes my depression come back.

"Ahh~ Luhan Good morning~"

Luhan-"Let's go to class before Mrs. Bossy yells us"

I nodded and laughed with him. I ran to class with him and we both talked for some hours until the teacher made an announcement. 

Teacher-"Alright!! We have new classmates and they are extremely popular in Korea. I heard they're from Seoul and they're so handsome~ Come in boys~"

My attention was at the window. I didn't really care about new students because most of them hate me since i hang out with Luhan.

???-"Annyeonghaseyo~ We are BTS and hope you guys treat us well~"

BTS?! WHY ARE THEY HERE?! I stood up my seat and looked at them wide eyed. Jungkook eyes were on me and he smiled at me. Tears ran down my cheek.

Jungkook-"I finally found you...Jagiya~"

I heard gossips and they were full of hate. I blushed and i dared myself to look into his eyes. He walked toward me and his eyes were filled with sadness and sincerity.

Jungkook-"give me this last chance to be with you again..please.."

Then a girl ran towards Jungkook and i knew what the girl would say so i tried running away. However Jungkook held on my wrist, i looked at Luhan with pleading eyes.

Luhan-"YAH!! Don't touch her!!"

Luhan tried to get his hand off of my wrist but Jungkook wouldn't let go.

Girl-"Kookie~ Date me instead!! Leave her!! She's just a dumb nerd in this school!!"

Jungkook-"Yes...She is a dumb nerd..."

Those words made my chest ache and i want to run away from him.

Jungkook-"..However..She's MY dumb nerd and will always be. She's mine and no one can replace her!"

His words made me shock and made my eyes teary. But i still don't believe him. He said this many times and yet he will make this mistake over and over again.

"I don't believe you..."

Jungkook looked at me angrily. 

Jungkook-"I came all the way here to find you and this is what i get?!"

"if i gave you a chance, you would still break it."

Suddenly BTS ran to me and looked at me with sadness.

Jimin-"Y/N give Jungkook this last opportunity..He was crazy without you being next to him and he used almost all of his money to convince the workers in the airport to give him a ticket that is the most earliest to come and find you.."

Jungkook-"Look Y/N..you don't have to believe me but i want you to come with me..I want to show you something.."

"Fine..."

Luhan-"Y/N are you sure..."

By the corner of my eyes, i could see jealousy and anger in Jungkook. I nodded at him and smiled. Suddenly Jungkook dragged me out of the classroom and he brought me to his hotel. When he opened the door to his hotel room, i saw.....my parents.

"Eomma...Appa...I thought you guys were....."

Mom-"Busy? Jungkook told me everything and he used his money to just give us a day off to see you"

Dad-"i know you had a fight with him and he was a jerk lately but he did so much just to see you again. You should give him this last chance..If he break it then...he will promise me and your mother that he will never see you ever again..Me and your mom know that you still love him but you're scared."

"But Appa...I can't trust him that much like i used to..."

Jungkook-"Y/N please...I'll do anything to make you trust me again."

He was serious this time and he held out his hand for me to take it. I gladly took it since i still love him.

"You're lucky that you're still in the bottom of my heart and that i still love you. This is your last chance so you better not break it Kookie~"

Jungkook-"I promise~ I'm want to stay with you forever and ever Jagiya~"

A/N~ Hope you like chapter one of BOOK TWO of Playboy Lover! Thanks for reading and supporting me~ SARANGHAE ARMYS!!~