3 장

Y/N POV

In the next morning, i felt someone holding my waist tight. I saw sleepy Jungkook next to me. He looks cute when sleeping. Then i noticed that we weren't wearing anything under the blanket. I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to change. When i was done, Jungkook wasn't on the bed so i went to the kitchen to find him. Jungkook was cooking breakfast and it surprisingly smells good.

"Kookie~ What are you cooking?"

Jungkook-"Waffles and orange juice"

I nodded and went to the table and sat down. Jungkook place the food on the table and we both ate.

"OMO! This tastes good~"

Jungkook-"You know what also taste good?"

I shook my head.

Jungkook-"You~"

My face turned red and i just ate my food. He laughed at me.

Jungkook-"I'm just teasing you~"

Suddenly the bell rang and i opened the door. BTS were at the door and i was close to tearing up since its been a long time since i seen them.

BTS-"WE PLANNED THIS FOR YOU Y/N!!! JUNGKOOK WAS PART OF THIS!!!"

I ran to Jungkook and hugged him.

"Thanks Kookie"

He hugged me back.

Jungkook-"Let's go somewhere tonight~ Just the two of us"

"Is this a 'date'~?"

Jungkook-"Well you can call it a date~"

"Where are we going?"

Jungkook-"The most beautiful place here in Busan! Not telling you where it is because it's a surprise~"

I love his surprises~ it makes me happy and excited and makes me wonder what surprise he got me~

NO AUTHOR NOTE