8 장

Y/N POV

I saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake him up however...

"OMO!!"

Jungkook woked up right away and asked me if i'm okay.

"The baby just kicked."

I smiled and rubbed my belly. Jungkook sighed in relief and chuckled. He then went close to my belly and started taking to it. I chuckled at how cute he was. Suddenly i heard a phone call in my purse. I took it and it was Taemin.

"Taemin?"

Taemin-"I got good news!!"

"And that is?"

Taemin-"You and Jungkook are invited to my wedding!!"

"ooh~ I'm guessing the lucky guy is Hobi~"

Taemin-"...."

"Am i right?"

Taemin-"Ye.....You're right.."

"Well congratulations Taemin!!"

Taemin-"Help me choose a wedding dress Unnie~"

"Okay"

We hunged up the phone.

Jungkook-"Are you going somewhere?"

"I'm helping Taemin find a wedding dress"

Jungkook-"SHE'S GETTING MARRIED?!"

I nodded and he smirked.

Jungkook-"To J-Hope right?"

I nodded and laughed.

"So obvious~"

He nodded as well and laughed. We went out to help Taemin and after a few hours we found a perfect wedding dress for her.

 We went out to help Taemin and after a few hours we found a perfect wedding dress for her

The make up artist helped her with her hair and make up. Then there were an announcement saying that the wedding ceremony was starting. Me and Jungkook went to take a seat. After the ceremony, J-hope planned to go to a club. We all agreed but i didn't want to drink any alcohol since i'm pregnant and i was unsure if i could drink.

Taemin-"Y/N you want orange juice?"

I nodded and she handed me a glass of orange juice. BTS were drunk so we had to take them home. I had to carry Jungkook so i placed him on the couch. He was very heavy for me to carry. I was about to leave until he pulled me down next him. The couch was large enough to fit two people to sleep. He started mumbling something and i heard it.

Jungkook"Y/N....Please..don't..go..."

I layed next to him and whispered something to him.

"I will never leave you Kookie...I promise.."

NO AUTHOR NOTE