제 2 장

JUNGKOOK POV

I'm glad that she gave me this last chance..She lost her ring so i decided to buy her a new diamond ring. I hid it in my pockets and surprise her. I also bought flowers to go with the ring. I was on my way home when i bumped into someone. It was Lisa..

"How did you escape jail?!!"

Lisa-"Let's say...I got help from my brother"

"DONGHYUN??!!"

Lisa-"Ding ding ding~ You got correct~"

"You better not do anything to Y/N or i'll kill you!!"

Lisa was about to talk when we heard Y/N yelling.

Y/N-"Oppa~ Did you forget today is a special day?"

Y/N eyes widened when she saw Lisa. Lisa was about to kiss me but i was fast enough to push her to the ground.

"Don't you dare!"

Y/N ran to me and held my hand.

Y/N-"W...why is she here..?"

"She escaped. thanks to Donghyun!!"

Y/N-"Donghyun?!!! But he wouldn't let her escape since he care about me"

"YAH!!"

Y/N-"I'm just teasing you~" 

She stuck out her tongue at me. Lisa got very pissed so i decided to make her even angrier so that she'll leave. 

"Y/N is the most beautifulest girl in the world~ SARANGHAE Y/N~"

I screamed out loud so that everyone could here. There were fangirling and Y/N was just standing there coving my face in embarrassment and blushing like crazy. It worked..Lisa left us alone. I hugged Y/N and she smacked my arm.

Y/N-"Yah! You don't have to scream that out loud...it's embarrassing..."

"But you liked it~"

Y/N POV

He gave me his bunny smile and i smiled back at him while blushing a little. I'm happy that he's mine again.. I hope he don't hurt me again like last time. He promised so i hope he keep it. I gave him a kiss which made him shocked since i was the one who kissed him first. However he deepened the kiss and stopped.

Jungkook-"Let's continue this.....I missed you..."

"I...missed you too...Kookie.."

NO AUTHOR NOTE