제 11 장

Warning: 21+ You know....what's gonna happen X-X *cringey af so be ready*

Y/N POV

Jungkook pinned me on the bed. FUCKKK Why did i do that???! I'm doomed...He held my hands above my head. He leaned towards my neck and breathed on my sweet spot making me hold my breath and shut my eyes tight. He was staring at me with dark eyes. Then he abused my sweet spot making me moan. He smirked when he heard my sexy moan. He then ripped my shirt off and took off the rest of the clothes that were on me and threw it across the room. I was naked in front of him and it seems like he kind of enjoyed that. He let go of my hands and kissed me while squeezing my boobs. He pinched my nips making me moan in his mouth. He sent a trail of kisses on my neck to my stomach until it reached to my upper thighs. I looked in my eyes while kissing my thighs and going higher and higher. Soon he reached to my womanhood and he started eating and i threw my head back because of the pleasure. When i was about to reach my limit, he stopped. He slowly placed two fingers inside me making me moan desperately for more. Soon..

"JUNGKOOK!!"

I came over his fingers and he licked them clean.

Jungkook-"You still taste sweet as ever jagiya.

"S...Shut Up.."

He just chuckled and he took off his clothes. It's been a long time since we done it when we just needed to stop because of Areum. He took off his boxers and his d.ick sprung out. I forgot how big it was and it always makes me become desperate.

"Jungkook... Fuck me!"

Jungkook smirked when he saw me beg. Usually he tells me to beg for him but now I just need him...I want him.

Jungkook-"As you wish Princess~"

He roughly placed his d.ick into me so deep that I threw my head back again. Me and Jungkook was a moaning mess and I didn't want to be too loud because I'm afraid that Areum will wake up. After a few thrusts, we were both almost reaching our limits. His face was at the crook of my neck while he thrusts even faster and deeper.

"JUNGKOOK I'M-"

Jungkook-"Jagiya Hold it!!! I'm almost there!!!"

Soon after some more thrusts, he fell on top of me. I wanted to shower but I couldn't move since I was extremely sore. Jungkook chuckled and carried me bridal style to the bathroom and helped me clean up. Then we went to sleep.

Areum-"EOMMA I'M HUNGRY!!!"

"I want to sleep....."

Areum-"Mom why were you so loud yesterday?"

Jungkook suddenly woke up after hearing that question.

Jungkook-" Well I was fu-"

I covered his mouth and glared at him.

"Well I fell of the ground and my butt hurts so bad so I just needed to scream"

Areum-"Ohhh okay"

She smiled at me while Jungkook smirked. I just went down to the kitchen to cook while Areum is playing games. I felt arms around my waist and I knew it was Jungkook so I leaned back. He then touched my butt with his...

"Seriously?"

Jungkook-"what? Your moans are always in my head~"

He then slapped my butt and ran away. I placed the breakfast on the plate as fast as I could and ran after him.

I swear to god he's one horny husband...

NO AUTHOR NOTE