12 장

Y/N POV

After some years, baby Jeon Jungjae was borned. Areum was very happy to have a baby boy and i was also happy since Jungjae has Jungkook's features. Areum was happy playing with her new baby brother. Jungkook was always busy so i had to take care of the kids. BTS came over and was excited to see Jungjae and Areum. I wanted to make something for Jungkook so i made him his favorite foods. I told the others that i'm going somewhere and they just nodded. Once i went to the CEO building, i went to Jungkook's office. I opened the door to only see Jungkook with a girl on his lap and Jungkook smirking at her. I covered my mouth and quietly walk backwards until i bumped into someone making me drop my dishes.

???-"I'M EXTREMELY SORRY!! Y/N?!"

I looked up and it was Donghyun.

"D..Donghyun?"

Then i smiled at him and nodded. I started to pick up the dishes but got a cut instead. I picked them all and put them in a bag. I was about to leave until i heard Jungkook's voice. He sounded happy to see me but i just coldly glared at him and ran away. He was left confused.

JUNGKOOK POV

I wonder why did Y/N glared at me. Then my assistant went towards me and placed her hand on my chest. I placed her hand away from me coldly and ran after Y/N until Donghyun stopped me.

"MOVE!"

Donghyun-"You do know that you're the cause of her being like this"

I glared at him.

"What do you mean?!"

Donghyun-"Y/N saw you two"

My eyes widened and i ran to find Y/N. I saw her crying on a bench. I walked towards her slowly. I hugged her tightly and didn't care what she would do to me. She was trying to push me away but i kept my hold on her.

Y/N-"LET ME GO!"

I just kept quiet and just let her talk.

Y/N-"THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL BEING BUSY?!"

Y/N-"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M D-"

I held her even tighter and started bursted into tears.

"I'm sorry...Please...Y/N.."

Y/N-"Am i just a toy? You're going to get bored and leave me right?!"

"NO! You're not! I will never get bored of you and will never leave you! I don't know what I was thinking...Please.."

Y/N POV

Seeing him beg and cry for forgiveness makes me upset. I need to leave him so that i wont be hurt anymore but i just can't leave him or he'll do something to himself that will hurt him. I just have to forgive him. I nodded and he held my chin so that i can look at him into his teary eyes. I just went for it and kissed him with passion and sadness. I can feel Jungkook's tears on my hands as if he felt the sadness and how much i suffered in the kiss. I pulled away and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Please...Don't hurt me no more...I can't handle it. It makes me question myself if you really love me or if you're just lying."

Jungkook-"If you want, I can fire her and hire someone else"

"Isn't it a bit too harsh?"

Jungkook-"I'll do anything for you~"

I blushed and smiled at him. I nodded and gave a peck on his cheek.

Jungkook-"I love you..I really do I promise.."

"I love you too..."

NO AUTHOR NOTE