4 장

Y/N POV

Suddenly, Jungkook placed a blindfold on my eyes and i let out a tiny scream in shock.

Jungkook-"Do you trust me Y/N?"

I nodded and held onto his hand tightly. He suddenly drag me somewhere and he took off my blindfold when we made a stop. I looked around and i was shocked by how beautiful it was.

This reminds me of jeju island and the moments i had with Jungkook

This reminds me of jeju island and the moments i had with Jungkook. I turned around and hugged him.

"Thank you Kookie! It's so beautiful!!"

Jung kook-"Like you~"

I blushed and smiled at him.

"I want to go swim but-"

I was cut off when i felt a splash of water on me.

"AISH!! Come back here!!"

We kept splashing each other until we both were wet.

"I didn't bring extra clothes.."

Jungkook-"I have a towel that you could use. It's on the chair"

I nodded and i saw him staring. I looked at what he was staring and my face turned red. I covered my chest. I was wearing a white t-shirt so since it was wet, it was see-through. He smirked at me and ran to get a towel. He handed it to me and smiled at me.

Jungkook-"I don't want to see other guys staring at you.."

I smiled at his words and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Oppa~ Saranghaeyo~"

Jungkook-"Saranghaeyo~ I have another surprise for you~ Close your eyes~"

I obeyed him and closed my eyes. I felt something cold touching my neck.

Jungkook-"You can open them~"

I opened my eyes and looked at the object around my neck. It was a necklace saying JK and Jungkook was wearing a bracelet saying Y/N. Tears ran down my cheeks and Jungkook was worried. He immediately asked me if i'm okay or if i didn't like it.

"Kookie~ Thank you..It was the first time someone i love most give me something i adore really much~"

Jungkook's worried face faded into a smile.

Jungkook-"Let's remember this special moment and the happy memories we had together with this bracelet and necklace"

I agreed to it and hugged him. It was dark and there were already stars. I had always wanted to do this under the moonlight with the one i love most and it finally came true.

NO AUTHOR NOTE