14 장

Y/N POV

We were walking home and our phone rang. 

"Jin??"

Jin-"Y/N!! JIMIN GOT SHOT AND THE AMBULANCE IS TAKING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!!"

"WHAT?!!"

Jin-"But he's still alive and one very important thing that you may not want to know..."

"Just tell me!!"

Jin-"Someone....took your kids"

My hands were shaking and i dropped my phone. Tears came streaming down my cheeks as i collapsed onto the ground on my knees.

Jungkook-"Y/N!!! What's wrong?!!"

"Jungkook..."

Then everything turned black and the only thing i heard or feel was Jungkook screaming and the cold hard floor.

JUNGKOOK POV

I rushingly called the ambulance and called Jin hyung.

"JIN Y/N...SHE FAINTED"

Jin-"*sigh* I knew this is going to happen..."

"What do you mean..."

Jin-"I'll tell you in the hospital"

Then the ambulance came and took Y/N to the hospital. I rushed to find Jin hyung and i saw him sitting. 

"HYUNG!!! Tell me now!"

Jin took a deep breath and stared at the ground.

Jin-"Jimin got shot but he's alright however...Someone took your kids somewhere we don't even know and that's the reason why Y/N collapsed onto the ground"

I was getting angrier when Jin told me about the kids. I punched the wall.

"THEY WILL FUCKING PAY FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE!! How's Jimin doing?"

Jin-"He's still unconscious but he's okay. What about Y/N?"

"I haven't visited her yet but i was going to"

Jin-"You should actually go...I'm scared of what she'll do to herself"

"Good Point..."

I ran to find Y/N's room and once i found it. I saw her crying while hugging her knees. I opened the door and she bursted into tears even more once she saw me. I ran to her and hugged her tight. Seeing her in this state makes me sad. A tear fell down my eyes.

Y/N-"The kids....How are we going to find them...??"

"I'll try contacting the police to search everywhere for them and me and my hyungs will help also."

Y/N-"What about me..?"

"You'll...just stay at home and wait for me to call you"

Y/N-"What?! No! I want to help also!! They're also my children Jungkook!!"

"But what if someone took you away like the kids...Then i couldn't forgive myself"

Y/N-"No Please!! I'll stay by your side always!!"

"It's too dangerous!! They have guns!!"

Y/N-"But-"

"Y/N!!"

She flinched at my sudden scream. 

"Just stay at home.."

She nodded while staring at the bed as tears fell from her eyes. I walked towards her and wiped her tears away .

"Y/N...I'll promise you to call you if we find the kids or if they're okay"

She nodded again and hugged me back.

Y/N-"Jungkook...Please be safe and come back early."

I kissed Y/N's forehead and smiled at her reassuringly.

"Don't worry Y/N..I will..I promise"

Y/N smiled back sincerely and i gave her one more kiss but on the lips and ran out to find my hyungs. I will do ANYTHING to find my children and to have Y/N be happy again. The children's safety and Y/N's happiness is the only thing that i care most in my life so that's why i'll not give those people who kidnapped my children any mercy.

NO AUTHOR NOTE