13 장

Y/N POV

I was taking care of the kids when i got a phone call from Jungkook.

"Kookie, what's wrong?"

'Can you come to the CEO right now? I really need to tell you something urgent'

"Oh okay"

'Well see you there'

"see you there too~"

I closed my phone and tried to make something thats quick for Jungkook. When i was done, i quickly packed my stuff but Jungjae stopped me.

Jungjae-"Eomma...where are you going..?"

"Eomma is going to see Appa"

When i said Appa, Areum eyes lit up and she ran towards me and grabbed onto my shirt.

Areum-"Eomma!! I want to see Appa!!" She gave me puppy eyes and i chuckled at how it's similar to Jungkook.

Jungjae-"Me too!!!"

"Okay fine but after meeting Appa, Uncle Jimin will take you two home"

Areum & Jungjae-"Okay~"

Then, we hurriedly went into Jungkook's office. The kids went in and rushed to the man sitting in his seat, focused on his work.

Areum & Jungjae-"APPA!!!"

Jungkook looked up and saw Jungjae and Areum running to him. He smiled when they hugged him tight.

Areum-"Appa why don't you come home? Eomma is always thinking about you"

Jungjae-"Eomma is always noisy when she's in her room alone"

My face turned red and i saw Jungkook smirking at me.

"YAH!! I..I just accidentally hurt myself"

I looked away in embarrassment and suddenly Jimin walked in.

Jimin-"Y/N? I'm going to take the kids home..Why is your face so red?!"

"Uhh..it's just there's no air conditioning and its hot in here"

Jimin-"Ahhh okay~"

Areum-"But i want to be with Appa!"

Jungkook-"I'm going home early today so don't worry princess~"

Jungjae-"Yay! Appa is going home early today!!"

Areum and Jungjae screamed and danced around the room. We all chuckled and Jimin brought the kids to his house.

"So Kookie what do you want to tell me?"

Jungkook-"Well..I fired my secretary this morning...Bu-"

"WHAT?! WHY?!"

Jungkook-"Well i don't want you to be upset with having her in my office 24/7 so i fired her BUT i asked my boss to hire you instead because i'll be happy to see you here everyday~"

"But what about our kids?"

Jungkook-"I'll ask my hyungs to help take care of them"

I nodded and smiled at him.

"What time?"

Jungkook-"I'll go with you~"

"Okay~"

Jungkook-"Now i have to quickly finish my work before you and my kids misses me"

"well can i stay here?"

Jungkook-"Sure but when i get back home...I'll help you with something"

"But i don't need help with anything"

Jungkook-"Oh really? Well i'm still giving it to you anyway"

What did Jungkook mean when he said he's going to help me?

NO AUTHOR NOTE