16 장

Y/N POV

I woke up and felt something heavy on me. I looked at my right and saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully. Then I remembered what happened the other day. Now all I'm worried about are the kids. I stood up from the bed and...that was the worst thing I did. I accidentally woke up Jungkook and He held my wrist right away, making me jump.

Jungkook-"Y/N are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere??"

"Ani..."

Jungkook sighed and smiled at me. I smiled back but soon my smile was gone when I saw two little shadows at the door. Tears filled my eyes and I got off the bed right away.

Jungjae & Areum-"EOMMA~"

I held them so tight in my arms while crying.

"I thought...I lost you..."

Areum-"Eomma~ I was scared...I missed you~"

Jungjae-"I miss you Eomma!!"

"Eomma miss you guys too~"

Suddenly Jungkook interrupted us, making me pout in anger.

Jungkook-"What about Appa??"

"Nope~ No one missed you~"

Everyone laughed while Jungkook just rolled his eyes while chuckling. Then he ran to the kids and started tickling them. I smiled at the sight of Jungkook playing with the kids. I was in my thoughts until Jungkook attacked me and I kept laughing.

Jungkook-"I'm very happy since you're extremely happy as well"

My eyes softened at his sweet words and I gave him a kiss. He was going to deepen the kiss until...

Jungjae & Areum-"EWWWWWW!!!! DAD AND MOM ARE KISSING!!!" 

I placed my forehead at Jungkook's while laughing. Jungkook smirked at me.

Jungkook-"Do you want to make another one?"

I smacked his shoulder lightly.

"YAH!!"

Jungkook just kept smiling at me.

"You're such a Playboy~ I can't believe I fell in love with you"

Jungkook-"I love you...Only you Y/N"

"I love you too...Kookie~"

My Love Life with Jungkook END

A/N~ Unfortunately this is the end of the Playboy Lover series. I hope you liked my books and Thanks for reading and pretty much everything. THANK YOU ARMYS~

~ChimKookieBunny