Chapter 1

Ariel was at home with her dad making sure he was alright. Mr. Krupp had become sick and staying in his room. He had not been Captain Underpants for 5 years. So AJ and Ariel had became heros that were famous. The thing is, Harold, George, and Melvin didn't know about them. Angelina had arrived at home to help Ariel.

"Go on baby. Hangout with your friends."

"Thanks mom." Ariel smiled and was about to leave. "Love you daddy. Hope you feel better soon."

Mr. Krupp coughed and said, "Love you too honey."

Ariel had ran out of her house and saw Harold waititng there. "Hey princess. Wanna go to the park?"

"I'd love-" Ariel's phone started ringing. It was AJ and it meant that there was an emergency. "I have to go. I'm sorry knucklehead. I'll go later I promise."

Haorld kissed her cheek before she left.

AJ and Ariel arrived at the scene. They hid behind a sign where no one could see them and did a secret handshake and their uniforms came on. They come out.

"Have no fear citizens." Ariel says as AJ goes to fight the bad guys.

"Want some of this?" AJ asked.

Before the robbers could even speak, AJ beat them to the ground and Ariel had used a special gun to knock out the robbers. Citizens started cheering for them and reporters walk up to them. "Girls, how does it feel to have stopped another dangerous set of criminals once again?"

"It feels great. I love doing it to protect the city."

"I just like knocking them out with my knock out gun."

Later the girls were finished with the report. They had went to the park and saw George and Harold. "Hey boys."

"Where were you girls at?" George asked.

"We were at my house doing something." AJ replied.

"Are you sure?" Harold asked crossing his arms.

"We're sure knuckleheads!"

"If you girls say so."

Harold had found a bench for Ariel and hin to sit on. He sat down and Ariel sat by him resting her head on his shoulder. She had blushed a little as Harold kissed her forehead and wrapped his arm around her. "Hey Princess. I was wondering, would you like to come to my house for dinner?"

"Sure, but why? Something special?"

"Well yes and no."

"Okay. I'll go. When is it?"

"Tomorrow."

"I'll come right on time. 6 I'm guessing?"

He nodded. "You little nerd."

Ariel chuckled and laughed. She got up and looked at her phone and realized what time was. "Hey Harold, I'll text you when I get home. My mom wants me home for dinner."

"All right. See you tomorrow."

Ariel had started running home. AJ was with George and they were sitting in the grass talking. George took her hand and kissed her. AJ smiled and then looked at him. George then leaned back.

"I love you Sweetie Bell."

"Love you too."

"Hey, would you come to my house for dinner tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I'll be there. 6 right?"

"Yeah, 6."

AJ had heard a horn honk and looked over to see that it was her brothers car. She had hugged George and got in her brothers car. Trey looked at her. "I approve, but hopefully dad will."

Bobby nodded. "Same here with me."

"Well I know mom will definetly ship it."

"Yeah. Mom is a shipper." Boddy laughed.

~With George and Harold~

Haorld and George were in their treehouse. It had gotten way huge since 5 years ago. It has more rooms and more games. They could even sleep in George's treehouse now. Not to mention the had a comic book room. Ariel and AJ even had a place in there to stay.

George was watching tv and Harold was getting the plan set up.

"Did you ask AJ?"

"Yep. Did you ask Ariel?"

"Uh huh. I think everything is set up then."

"All right."

The two boys had got tired and went to bed after shutting all of the lights off. What a tiring day for the boys and girls.