Chapter 2

Harold and George were getting ready for their double date at the treehouse with their girlfriends. They had a bunch of action and Disney movies, a bunch of fighting videogames, lots of candy (for Ariel), and lots of chips (for AJ). Ariel and AJ will love this. They had looked at the time and saw that it was 4:00 pm.

"Ariel told me that she'd actually be on time."

"She's a tomboy man. Tomboys are like that, they are lazy sometimes too."

"At least she'll let me know if she did something."

"True. AJ always tries to hide stuff."

Harold and George look at eachother and laugh as they continue setting up their prank on the girls.

~At Alison's house~

AJ had been in her room thinking about the date with George for dinner tonight. Trey and Bobby knocked on her door. AJ sighed and opened her door. Trey and Bobby sat in her beanbag chairs. AJ could tell her dad was telling them to come up here and talk to her.

"What did dad tell you?"

"He said 'she's my little girl! She's not going anywhere!' He told us to come and talk to you." Bobby said a bit sadly.

"But you know that we're okay with George. You've known him since elementary school, but if it was someone else then we'd have a problem. Mom and dad are arguing about this downstairs." Trey said looking at little sister.

AJ fell back on her bed. "Oh boy. Most likely when George comes to pick me up, dad is gonna want to get to know him."

"That's most likely."

"Did he do this to you guys?"

Trey shook his head. "Nope. It was mom who did."

AJ looked at the time and saw that it was 4:30. "I have to get ready."

Trey and Bobby left ans wemt to their room. AJ closed the door and got ready. AJ's mom entered and closed the door. "Hey baby."

"Hi. What's up with dad?"

"He says that he wants to meet George. I think he's a fine boy, but since your dad has never met him since he's always at work, he wants to meet him next week at dinner."
"Alright."

Helen had helped her daughter and chose her outfit. AJ's eyes widen and she smiles. She puts it on with the help of her mom. Helen puts AJ's hair in a bun and just a little lipgloss on her lips. Can't go too far because her overprotective dad.

George had gulped and rang the doorbell as he made sure his tie was straight

George had gulped and rang the doorbell as he made sure his tie was straight. Trey answers the door and smiled. George sighs of relief. "Oh thank god. I thought it was AJ's dad."

"How did you know I wasn't her dad?" Trey asked.

"She's shown me pictures of the family. And by what she's told me, I'm guessing you're Trey."

Trey smirks and nods. AJ walks out and moves Trey out of the way. Helen smiles sweetly watching her daughter. When AJ leaves she goes back to cleaning the house.

~At Ariel's house~

Ariel had woke up from her nap and looked at the time. She had looked and saw it was 5:00. Her eyes widen and she falls out of her bed. "Ow!!! Crap nuggets!!" She runs up to her closet and looks for an outfit. Angelina and Mr. Krupp run into her room.

"Honey what's wrong?"

"Dad? You're up..... and better?"

"Yep. Angelina does know how to make a person better."

Angelina blushes and looks at her step-daughter. "Ariel we heard a crash up here. Did you fall or something?"

"Yeah I did. I fell out of my bed."

Mr. Krupp eyed his daughter suspiciously. "Where are you going?" He crossed his arms and gave the you're not going look.

"Relax, Harold is taking me on a date." Ariel mumbled as she looked for an outfit.

"WHAT?!" Mr. Krupp heard her. "Now you're definetly not going anywhere!!!"

Angelina grabbed Mr. Krupp's ear. "Benny..... Harold loves Ariel and Ariel isn't gonna be your little girl forever."

Mr. Krupp sighed. "You're right. She may go. But what I said 5 years ago to him is true.... If he hurts her I'll beat him."

"That's a good boy." Angelina chuckled.

The door bell rang and Angelina went to answer it before Mr. Krupp could. Mr. Krupp groans, "Dang it."

Harold was at the door and he walks in. Angelina smiles as she walks back up the stairs. She gives Mr. Krupp a smile and points downstairs. Mr. Krupp's eyes widen.

"You're serious...."

"Come on. Go and bond with your future son in law." Angelina laughs hard and whispers so Ariel won't hear.

Mr. Krupp groans and just realized what she said, "Nope!  Nope! Nope!"

"Well then go and talk to him."

Mr. Krupp went downstairs and just stayed silent as he sat on the couch. Harold feel nervous and awkward sitting next to his old principal. Ariel came down a feeling minutes later and the two left.

(Ariel's outfit)

(Ariel's outfit)

"Harold are we going to the treehouse?"

"Yep."

"I figured we were."

Once Harold and Ariel arrive at the treehouse George and AJ start up and Disney movie ans they sit down. George cuddles AJ as Harold cuddles Ariel. The girls snack on the candy and chips during the movie. They pass out during the movie and the boys don't realize until they finish the movie.

"Finally. Some boy stuff now." George whispers and picks up AJ bridal style. He carried her to his room and went back to the livingroom.

Harold carried Ariel to his room and came back. "Now let's watch those movies we planned on."

A little later they had fet for their own prank and got hit in the face with Pies and cleaned up afterwards.