Chapter 8

Ariel had looked up and looked like a zombie. She had grey skin and everything. George and AJ saw and gasped. Harold had saw and got very worried and mad. He was about to run up to the robot, but AJ had already done it. Now George was worried and he saw her climb up the robot.

"You're going down!!"

"Nice try with that. My father had helped me make this. As long as I keep this ray on her for anoter minute then she'll be under my control."

AJ had looked at Ariel quickly tried to break the laser with her sword. "Break dang it!!!"

Harold and George nod to each other and they both climb up the robot. Harold sees the robot hand release Ariel and set her on top of the robot. Ariel's skin turned back to normal and she held her head. May snapped her fingers and Ariel looked up and stood up quickly.

"Ariel. Destroy them." May pointed to Harold, George, and AJ.

Ariel was about to hit AJ and AJ braced herself, until someone saved her. The girl looked up at Ariel and had a spy mask on and a bandana. The girl looked to be about the same age as them.

(This is the girls outfit

(This is the girls outfit.)

Melvin had followed the girl and was on top of the robot. May had saw everyone and got angry. "DESTROY THEM ARIEL!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!"

Ariel was about to attack them, but Harold had held her back. Harold had looked at Melvin and he nodded.

"Ariel, please stop! We're your friends! Don't do this!"

Ariel had screamed in pain and fell to the ground. "Harold?" She whispered.

"Ariel!"

"I can't..... fight her!!!"

"Keep trying Ari!"

"I....." Ariel turned back and got up and started chocking Harold around his neck.

The teenage girl had saw this and she had saw that Angelina was running up to the robot. "Ma'am don't!"

Angelina didn't listen and quickly climbed up the robot flipping up each time. When she landed she had looked like Spiderman landing. She had got Ariel off of Harold and he stared breathing regularly again. Ariel gave a glare to Angelina and she got in a fighting position.

"Come on Ariel! I'm your mom! You wouldn't hurt me or your dad!"

Ariel just stayed slilent. She had widened her eyes and lowered her weapon. Harold saw and walked up slowly.

"Yeah, Ari. Where's the fun girl I know and love?"

May had growled. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LISTENING TO ME!!!"

May snapped her fingers again and Mr. Krupp heard. He had that heroic grin across his face and started taking his clothes off. Captain Underpants had flew up and said, "Tra-la-laaaaa!"